Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

microfiber clothes for skin. this is the best, most efficient thing for my face ever!
if you have dryish or flaky dead skin anywhere the fibers acts like sandpaper and removes the dead skin(s), making it soft. so glad i learned this
really good if you have oily skin and wanna freshen it up

btw, their better then blotting papers for "oil control"

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yup, love mine too. I took mine on vacation last month and my husband thought I was crazy. Well, he thinks I nuts anyway but this I think confirmed it for him,

·
Registered
154 Posts
LOVE Nanci's microfiber cloth. She sent it to me as a birthday prezzy. My daughter had gotten me several goodies from her for my B-day and she added the cloth in as a little extra surprise. I adore Nanci.

·
Registered
713 Posts
sandia1 your missing out girl...stick with the program!!!! What the heck, you and I buy everything else and the micrclothes are amazing, pull out that credit card - lets kick the recession in the butt!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i bought 2 micro fiber clothes from Advanced Auto haha =) same principal! yeah really... everyone should have one of these for their face.. its just to convenient! really a dream

nono muslin cloth is not. microfiber cloth is a wash cloth with the threads sliced hundreds times making them really small(this is what makes the cloth grab ahold of debris), so if u run ur hand across them or wipe your car down with them, the millions of fiber will pick up debris,wax,oil,water ect

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered mine a few days ago and already received the email stating that it has shipped. Woooo Hoooo - never thought I would get excited about a cloth! Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i bought 2 micro fiber clothes from Advanced Auto haha =) same principal! yeah really... everyone should have one of these for their face.. its just to convenient! really a dream

nono muslin cloth is not. microfiber cloth is a wash cloth with the threads sliced hundreds times making them really small(this is what makes the cloth grab ahold of debris), so if u run ur hand across them or wipe your car down with them, the millions of fiber will pick up debris,wax,oil,water ect
Are the microfiber cloths that you get to clean your car the same as the face cloth basically?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I bought mine from NCN, on Fawnie's recommendation, and let me tell you, that girl is NEVAH EVAH wrong! I love mine too!!! Thanks Fawnie!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Girls, are microfiber cloths and muslin cloths the same thing??
No, I have some muslin cloths and microfiber cloths, they are made from different material, the muslin cloths are definitely gentler to the skin, the microfiber cloths exfoliate more than the muslin. HTH

Sandy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Okay after reading about the microfibre cloths I went and bought one. Question- do I use soap with it or not? Also, the first time I used it I was stinging around my nose- normal????

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I don't use mine with soap. I cleanse my face first with just my hands, then just wet the cloth and ring out and go over my clean rinsed face GENTLY.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy....Looks like yet another purchase I'll be making soon...Well, if I'm going to be dirt poor, may as well look good...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts