Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be 60ty this September. It is a lot. But alternative is worse. So I am happy to be this age. I like cosmetics very much. I do not think that I will write a lot because my writing English is not that good, and I am aware of it.
I like skin care, and everything about anti-aging treatments. I want to stay looking young as long as possible. I like all your oppinions and suggestions.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Welcome!! Your English looks great to me. Where are you from?

It is good to hear that you still enjoy makeup and skincare. I hope I can say the same when I am 60!! It is important to me now, so I imagine it will be then too-

What products do you currently use?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi maturity 2009! Welcome! And I agree with Gymrat, your "english" looks great. I don't think anyone will laugh if you make a spelling error. ( I do all the time!) Glad to hear you like makeup and product talk please join in on the talk, we really enjoy that. It makes it so INTERESTING when you get points of view from everyone!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Gymart and Mony for wellcoming me to your group. I am from Russia. I leave in Denver for 30 years. I am mostly reading your reviews. Do not like to write.
Right now I am using Patricia Wexler skin care, skinserety, Idealist serum, and Clinic Even serum. I like skinserety, I think it works to make the sking soft and smooth and reduce wrinkels. I do not use it to loong. It needs to be 3 months until I will see real result, but I already happy with it.
I also like Patricia Wexler skin care. It works for me.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
You know Maturity 2009 it always great to hear that someone is happy with the products they buy. I have never heard of that line of products (patricia Wexler) but if you are happy with it, that's what counts. Please keep us informed of the progress ok?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Yes by all means if you like what you are using and it is working for you, STAY with it!! Everybody is different and getting products that work for you is the hardest part.

Mony, Patricia Wexler products you can buy at Bath & Body Works in the states.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts