Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am not even sure if this will get any answers as I am really new on this platform but let’s pray for the best.

Recently I have been looking into skin lighting options however everything that I have come across so far is either too dangerous or too expensive (I am talking about treatments that are £1k+) hence I was about to give up; but coming here and seeing so many people being helpful to each other and recommending solutions that are actually realistic gave me hope.

I know it’s weird of me to say this but I am not sure what my current skin tone is as many people say that I perceive my skin tone darker than it actually is but I will attach a picture of my current foundation:

(Maybelline Superstay 24h Caramel Beige)
Brown Neck Body jewelry Wood Gesture

This is what I believe my skin colour is if not a little darker:

Forehead Cheek Lip Smile Shoulder

What I am hoping to achieve:

Forehead Skin Lip Chin Eyebrow

Do you guys think this is impossible or is there still a little hope for me, if yes how can I achieve this?

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Achievable with korean italy towel scrub twice a week and use a natural skin lightening oil of your choice
also you can exfoliate with Amlactin when you're not scrubbing
Exfoliating dead skin for at least two weeks comes first though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for replying, it truly means the world to me!
Do you have any recommendations for products and regimen?
I am really new to this whole concept and I wish to start my journey as safely as possible so I am not really sure what to invest on and what not😅
Truly sorry for pestering you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts