Skin Care Talk banner

321 - 340 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey gals am new here and got a whole lot of problems concerning my body I hope joining this forum will help me solve most of my problems..first of all am a mother and giving birth has changed my whole body I want a good cream for stretch marks cause I hv got a whole lot of it and rily bad acne I also want to lighten my skin

·
Registered
12 Posts
@ MamaDee is possible u can buy the Mt cream and send it to me in ghana BT before I will send money into ur account pls

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello ladies and gentlemen ;-) Would like to lighten my sensitive skin up to 5 shades, (Nicki Minaj skin tone) I am the one in my picture, I think I 5 shades would be enough for me Have you lightened your sensitive skin dramatically? Feel free to write your regimen or send me a pm :) WHERE IN NIGERIA IS THE TONTO DIKEH CREAM BOUGHT??? A FRIEND IS TRAVELLING NEXT MONTH ;-) PLEASE HELP ;-)  OR KINDLY PM
You don't have to spend $250 to achieve ur "aimed skin result" There r non steriod cream u could use to brighten ur skin but would suggest u don't indulge in the overnight result thingy-cos that is pure steriods. Also what works for one may not work for another It all depends on ur skin. Check out this thread"what lightened you and what didn't" it will help u alot I hope this helped Best of luck dear

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
wow, so I had a few idle minutes and I glanced through some posts in this thread. Wow, did some of you really take this seriously? Between the $250 mystery creams, glycolic acid burns and hermes scarves...

·
Registered
459 Posts
wow, so I had a few idle minutes and I glanced through some posts in this thread. Wow, did some of you really take this seriously? Between the $250 mystery creams, glycolic acid burns and hermes scarves...
lol, those were some "special" times on SCT. Glad the forum has more normal people these days.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
There are still a lot more BS floating around SCT than we think....lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello Friends and Foes...

I'm back from my Vacay... I hope you didn't miss me too much.. I had a wonderful time on my Vacay.. I shopped, Dressed, Rest and Spa.... Kimora is not the only one living a Fab life... NEW CREAM my Creamy Crack Skins
Today I had the pleasure of having a wondering body scrub and body steam... I am trying a new CREAM... it has no NAME.
However is the same cream used by Tonto Dikeh... After my scrub the cream was applied... I think I feel in Tingle sensation on my back and I think it's because ... I had a really good scrub... anyway my Darlings... The cream has a very lovely smell... you can sleep with your significant other when no worries.

Yes the scrub made my polish yellow... the scrub reminds me of a Hammam Bath. So for the two weeks I will keep you posted with this new 9ja mystery cream

LOVE the new SCT layout... looks so professional
Hey Latina beauty, i know this post is old af. But i'm going to Nigerian this Christmas, Please where's this store? i want to get on it!

321 - 340 of 379 Posts