Skin Care Talk banner

341 - 360 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I thought Tonto say she use and prefer oils??

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I thought Tonto say she use and prefer oils??

she does. Liars and scammers claim she uses their creams when she doesn't.
SMH, imagine the damage being done to those who don't educate themselves, and the"karma" that those scammers will face on this here earth..I believe it will come back to them

·
Registered
885 Posts
SMH, imagine the damage being done to those who don't educate themselves, and the"karma" that those scammers will face on this here earth..I believe it will come back to them:thumbsdown:
It sure will. A small tub for 40k? & its prolly full of steroids. & then they lurk around hear, steal pictures n display on their IG as "results" of their mix. Such twants!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
SMH, imagine the damage being done to those who don't educate themselves, and the"karma" that those scammers will face on this here earth..I believe it will come back to them:thumbsdown:
It sure will. A small tub for 40k? & its prolly full of steroids. & then they lurk around hear, steal pictures n display on their IG as "results" of their mix. Such twants
So true and sad

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
But do bear in mind that Tonto herself could also be telling lies about what she uses. Oils? What type? Coconut? Olive? Steroid infused? HQ infused? Engine oil? Oil of life? WTH does she mean by oils? Afterall it's not like Aunty Fifi and co don't sell oils in their concoctions

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
But do bear in mind that Tonto herself could also be telling lies about what she uses. Oils? What type? Coconut? Olive? Steroid infused? HQ infused? Engine oil? Oil of life? WTH does she mean by oils? Afterall it's not like Aunty Fifi and co don't sell oils in their concoctions
Very true.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Lmaoooo at oil of life. U have heard of skin talking oil? The name cracks me up each time. I would like my skin to speak Spanish sha.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Erm no. My cousin only uses oils too, I'd rather not discuss her products but there are many lightening oils you know like the lightening ones we mix in creams. Some people use it alone.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
She wasn't disputing the fact that oils can be used alone, just that Tonto may not be truthful that she uses oils exclusively (or at least at the time of that interview). I think we've all learnt by now to take everything these ppl say with a grain of salt :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
O like Utopianbeauty said, I'm not disputing the fact the people use oils alone. I'm an EVCO and EVOO junkie. I use them in everything. Lightening oils have other things added to them, and that's what we're interested in. She's telling us oils as if we're to believe that palm oil will bleach you like she did

·
Registered
953 Posts
Erm no. My cousin only uses oils too, I'd rather not discuss her products but there are many lightening oils you know like the lightening ones we mix in creams. Some people use it alone.
Did she evenly lighten several shades with oils only? I tried once but it was too drying I had to apply a moisturizer every time.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
LOL, I pondered this myself, who knows???

·
Registered
12,752 Posts
:hahaha: @ engine oil,allegedly from what I heard she had used Fifi's skin talking oil and Egyptian oil in the past. Though I don't understand how people can use just oils....ughhhh the stickness especially in a warm tropic :tiptoe:

341 - 360 of 379 Posts