Skin Care Talk banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
ummm hmmm I was all in this thread too hahhaaaaaa

Whats crazy is, I have a tub of that mystery stuff and it looks like HQ to me, but smells nice and its true, they never tell whats in it. The Nigerian Mart Lady mixes them. The yellow one and the orange one.. lol... My husband is like you better not use it.. I just look at it and I wanna have it tested or something

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Give it to one of ur friends and make them the guinea pig haha
You know me too well bwahahaaaaa, I've done that with a few of my "don't touch pile" products... thats just what I'm gonna do

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
She'll do anything to be light, it won't be that hard

·
Registered
288 Posts

Whats crazy is, I have a tub of that mystery stuff and it looks like HQ to me, but smells nice and its true, they never tell whats in it. The Nigerian Mart Lady mixes them. The yellow one and the orange one.. lol... My husband is like you better not use it.. I just look at it and I wanna have it tested or something
Yellow and orange are fun colors. I would try it for five days max for the special skin lightening boost.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

Yellow and orange are fun colors. I would try it for five days max for the special skin lightening boost.
I would give it to you if you were near, for trial try

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I would give it to you if you were near, for trial try

Thats code word for if it works really good and safe no keepsy?
of course you can keep it if it works, especially for trying it..

I can always get more.

they discreetly pass you the cream in a black bag lol, its so secretive

·
Registered
885 Posts
of course you can keep it if it works,  especially for trying it.. I can always get more. they discreetly pass you the cream in a black bag lol, its so secretive
lol, the things we do for lighter skin, accept black bags of unmarked cream jars. do let us know how it works for ur friend hun.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pls.....house... I need a very good lightening cream.... Without hydroquino.... I bought a cream with 1st lady in ibadan....make me white cream.... I have been using it for 2 weeks now... But no improvement... Rather.. I'm getting darker evryday n started seeing stretch mark in my thigh and hand... So i discontinue.... Pls my fellow sisters in de house.... I need a very good cream that will make me get back my fair skin.... Pls advice..... Tanks

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Pls.....house... I need a very good lightening cream.... Without hydroquino.... I bought a cream with 1st lady in ibadan....make me white cream.... I have been using it for 2 weeks now... But no improvement... Rather.. I'm getting darker evryday n started seeing stretch mark in my thigh and hand... So i discontinue.... Pls my fellow sisters in de house.... I need a very good cream that will make me get back my fair skin.... Pls advice..... Tanks
This an old thread it's dead. I answered your question on the thread you created.

·
Registered
786 Posts
lol--- I read the whole thing. I know you guys are doubting @LatinaBeauty and I would have but I live in Lagos now, and she was all about that Lagos life. Body Polish/expensive spa/cream/hermes/chanel.... Thats a typical day in Lagos.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
lol--- I read the whole thing. I know you guys are doubting @LatinaBeauty and I would have but I live in Lagos now, and she was all about that Lagos life. Body Polish/expensive spa/cream/hermes/chanel.... Thats a typical day in Lagos.
That's a typical day in many places........what am I missing?? LB beauty hasn't been here in 3 yrs :scratch:

·
Registered
332 Posts
A mystery cream that lightens with 0 steroids that costs $250?? That seems super dangerous. If the product was safe, i assume think the seller would have no problem announcing what is in it.

361 - 379 of 379 Posts