Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I am new to this forum and I am hoping to get some advise on products that will eliminate the dark circles around my eyes

·
Administrator
33,535 Posts
I'm a newbie what's RA?
Retin A

almond oil is all u need hun, it's got vit k, c & more
Almond oil has several goodies in it, linoleic acid & other valuable fatty acids, its rich in beta-sitosterol, has squalene & Vit E, but not Vit K or C.

But you are right, Vit K and Vit C are both great for dark circles, as well as plenty of rest!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
A cream with caffeine in it works quickly and gets rid of any under eye bags you might have as well as the dark circles.

·
Registered
2 Posts

first of all
check your blood maybe you have anemia
and also if you didn't sleep well
or maybe heredity

then you can put
cucumber slices
or potatoes
or you can put argan oil ( Moroccan oil )

many ways to solve that

:hand:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
a dark circle corrector.jpeg
I don't have time to wait for 20 min for tea bags on my eyes to work so I use this stuff which works pretty well to tighten and brighten my under eye area.

·
Registered
482 Posts

first of all
check your blood maybe you have anemia
and also if you didn't sleep well
or maybe heredity

then you can put
cucumber slices
or potatoes
or you can put argan oil ( Moroccan oil )

many ways to solve that

:hand:

Hmmm maybe that's it! I saw this pic of me from a while back and it looked like I went half a round with Mike Tyson, my eyelids and under eyes were soo dark!! That's what surprised me was my eyelids, it looked like I applied black eye shadow! I know a Dr. told me I was anemic and gave me a list of iron rich foods, I need to get on that, perhaps it will help along with the almond oil.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts