Skin Care Talk banner

i have dark stains on my upper lip

8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mony 
#1 ·
can any body tell me how to remove stains from my upper lips. I was told by beautician that this might be coz i have put a cream on my face after threading, when my pores were opened and went out on a sunny day, which caused these stains. Plz help me how to get rid of this. It looks so odd whenever i see myself in mirror, getting darker and darker day by day

#4 ·
Hi. Sun is really bad for skin specially after any procedure. Hydroquinone is no good if you are concerned about long term. It works short term, but it can make problems after a long time of using it. I had mole removal and my skin is prone to hyper-pigmentation (I have old scars that are dark). I use this scar treatment product that is hype-allergenic called invicible scars that helps with lightening too. I can't post the website, but a doctor from London invented it and it has lots of good information on the website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.