Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that this is probably the best thing I've done online. I rarely join online sites, etc. I normally just research products but it is really cool to actually hear from people who have experiences with these products. I appreciate the "heads up" from the lady regarding the web site selling bogus products and making false claims. People, including myself, are vunerable at times in their lives (regarding skin, self-esteem and whatever else) and do not need the deception/manipulation regarding products that are ONLY designed to make money and not work for what they are claiming it is to help!!!! Shout Out to Earth Goddess!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I just wanted to say that this is probably the best thing I've done online. I rarely join online sites, etc. I normally just research products but it is really cool to actually hear from people who have experiences with these products. I appreciate the "heads up" from the lady regarding the web site selling bogus products and making false claims. People, including myself, are vunerable at times in their lives (regarding skin, self-esteem and whatever else) and do not need the deception/manipulation regarding products that are ONLY designed to make money and not work for what they are claiming it is to help!!!! Shout Out to Earth Goddess!
Welcome-
yep we are just honest people looking out for each other. (most of us-
) We try to give heads up when we can.

Also, I think we have ALL be vunerable from time to time in making that poor decision in skin care. Those infomercials are the ones you really need to stay away from. Majority of them are SCAMS!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts