Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love cats, and have 8 of them. I am getting concerned about my skin now that I have turned 60 and would like to learn about products that help wrinkles other than plastic surgery""""""""

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi and welcome to SCT

·
Registered
330 Posts
I love cats, and have 8 of them. I am getting concerned about my skin now that I have turned 60 and would like to learn about products that help wrinkles other than plastic surgery""""""""
WOW Janice. 8 cats! I like cats too but am HIGHLY allergic to them.
Some of the threads on anti ageing are a good place to start. Lots of good information and tips on them.
Some of the girls even make up their own formulas. If you are adventurous you could try some out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Janice,
I just joined today also, I have mature, dry skin and I'm always looking for that one peoduct that's going to make a difference. You have eight cats and I have nine ferrets, I'm involved in rescue and the Ferret club here in Tx.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome Metra.
They say everything about Texas is BIG.
Janice has 8 cats and now you have 9 ferrets, Wow, it must be true!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Gailn,

Is that your parrot???? I love birds I have an african Grey parrot. He has a pretty extensive vocabulary. He calls my dog all the time, then yells at him to "lay down" he calls me by name, my kids he imitates phone calls, trucks backing up, tells me to "be quiet" when I whistle. He even dances when I clap my hands and sing to him....He is soooo cute. I love animals tooo!!!! my beagle is 12yrs old, and seems to have some hearing loss so we have to yell loud when we call her. Which is probably why the bird yells at him tooo..LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I Janice. Welcome to the group. I am new as well...I live in Cali and only have 2 cats lol! It is nice to have you hear. As some have suggested the anti-aging threads are greate. What are your major concerns? If I may ask? Just wrinkles, no sun damage? What is your skin type? Just curious....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Gailn,

Is that your parrot???? I love birds I have an african Grey parrot. He has a pretty extensive vocabulary. He calls my dog all the time, then yells at him to "lay down" he calls me by name, my kids he imitates phone calls, trucks backing up, tells me to "be quiet" when I whistle. He even dances when I clap my hands and sing to him....He is soooo cute. I love animals tooo!!!! my beagle is 12yrs old, and seems to have some hearing loss so we have to yell loud when we call her. Which is probably why the bird yells at him tooo..LOL
Hey momof2girls.
The bird is called JW (because he comes and knocks on my front window so I'll go outside and feed him).
He is a wild Yellow Crested Cockatoo. I live out of the city and just love all the birdlife around here.
I don't have any 'real' pets, just wild ones. Your's sound soooo cute.
PS If you go to my CP you can see some photos.

·
Registered
5 Posts
must drink cats milk it will make you young again

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Welcome Janice. I love cats too but am too allergic to have any in the house. We have a Norwegian Forest Cat who lives in our basement (Weegee) though.

I think you'll love the forum. I do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts