1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I wuvvv em tooo

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
I usually do my ADC shopping once every two years because thats how long the Retin-A usually lasts/expires tiil. So I get about 6 Retin-A 0.1% gel tubes, one tube lasts be 3 months used on the face and neck. I also get a couple of HQ tubes for the hyperpigmentation, like 6 of them which lasts quite a while too if you use the right amount (some people use more than enough). I also stock up on the essentials such as painkillers, antibiotics, etc.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
no I have a handful of general practitioner friends who check up on me throughout the year without charging me. I dont have insurance now since im my own boss and I definitely dont want to pay those high prices from the local pharmacies so I have a stash from ADC when I need them. Thanks for your concern fawn, love you!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,845 Posts
I though a bloke was a "good ole boy"????
My dictionary says a Bloke is a British slang term for a man-and from my knowledge, not all men are "good ole boys"-

I live in a "good ole boy" town, and that isn't always a good thing-

·
Registered
352 Posts
I live in a "good ol' boy" town too, and dat ain't alway a good tang

a've onry ordrd from adc oncet, but dey done me right.

lnl, based on yer recomenddation i'sa gonna use em some mor

hee hee, i could probably get in trouble from the civil rights peoples if'n dey read this, but yez is just to funny. or am i mixing metaphors, is that new joisey-ese?

p.s. lnl, i's dyeng to know what you do as yer own boss -- care to share?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts