Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at my 5th day and I see a good difference. Some of the crows feet and fine lines have diminished. YEAH! I can't wait to do the next peel to see if they diminish even more.

I hated the peeling stage, but well worth it. I am still peeling a little, but my skin looks so healthy. I was a bit nervouse doing this peel and took my time and then I was nervous when my skin became all hard and crunchy and if I slept on my face in odd position, the hard crunchy skin bunched up and wrinkled together and got red. I was nervous that something went wrong and then I peeled and under that was some pink and some a bit red brand new skin.

How long should I wait before doing a glycolic and lactic acid peel.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
YEAH! Success. It is great isn't it. I love that pink new skin. I would wait 3 weeks. Give that new skin time to regenerate.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Congrats Chunch, I'm so glad to hear you like the result. Did it hurt? if yes for how long?

I have 15% I did not use it yet. Perhaps next month.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, at first there was a strong stinging feeling which I either got use to or just liked. So, for me it was nothing. It has now been 6 days and it has really diminished the fine lines but I am starting to see some come back. I think I will try two coats next time and then maybe move on to the 15%. All in all I am happy, it makes me look a bit younger.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Great for the look younger! so do you think it was some swelling and it's going back to normal. :-(

Please keep posting if those lines are coming back!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I had any swelling it must have been very minor, so minor I did not feel or notice it. I think I was so crusted over and then the peeling and now it is calming down. They are most certainly diminished and I think with one or two more peel they might even go away. I hope.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts