Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
İ love hair!! Waiting for my cuban twist hair order then I'd be on the havana braids, bought 11 packs of it so I can rock faux loc with it later. So much hair on my mind lol. Not been lucky with weave extensions tho, will let you know if I eventually buy the curlformers

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
İ love hair!! Waiting for my cuban twist hair order then I'd be on the havana braids, bought 11 packs of it so I can rock faux loc with it later. So much hair on my mind lol. Not been lucky with weave extensions tho, will let you know if I eventually buy the curlformers
I love faux locs. :eek:
Done right, it's so cute.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
BC could make you wait for like forever unless you like short hair are you planning on wearing wigs or just growing out.

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
So. Friday 1am I BC'd. Yep. I'm crazy like that. @Fluffington, I'll post a pick of my Boots stash tonight. I look like a boy. A very cute boy, but a boy nonetheless lol x
LOL. I can't wait @hotstuff86. I want to do some damage of my own when I eventually get my ass back to liffey valley.
Wow, so you really did it! What styles are you planning on rocking, now that you've BC'd? You're brave!
Dublin is getting cold, and I'm seriously considering twists or braids.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LOL. I can't wait @hotstuff86. I want to do some damage of my own when I eventually get my ass back to liffey valley.
Wow, so you really did it! What styles are you planning on rocking, now that you've BC'd? You're brave!
Dublin is getting cold, and I'm seriously considering twists or braids.
Actually all the boots stock them now. Even ilac centre!! So only did Dundrum, iLac and Jervis. I'm a lazy person so wash and gos ftw. Can't be arsed tbh. It'll be lucky if I dry it!! Hahaha. I did get a diffuser hair dryer tho so who knows xx image.jpg image.jpg
I also joined the 'natural hair ireland' Fb group so I might get inspired x

·
Registered
9,943 Posts
Oooh! That's amazing. So I'll probably check out dundrum!
That's a delicious stash!!! Girl, I'm pretty lazy myself, say no more!:rofl:
I didn't know we had a natural hair group for us Irish folk! I'm so out of touch! Searching FB now!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Actually all the boots stock them now. Even ilac centre!! So only did Dundrum, iLac and Jervis. I'm a lazy person so wash and gos ftw. Can't be arsed tbh. It'll be lucky if I dry it!! Hahaha. I did get a diffuser hair dryer tho so who knows xx View attachment 1281 View attachment 1281
I also joined the 'natural hair ireland' Fb group so I might get inspired x
OMG you rock
You are officially my Friend and i will come visit you.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts