Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have spotted some new crows feet, time for a good eye cream, any recommendations?
I just had my birthday on the 22nd of August and I'm aging faster than ever...ahhhhhh!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Happy late Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! You are 22 and complaining your skin is aging, you've got to be kidding? Myself I like the lancome line as it's none greasy, I can wear eyeliner and it doesn't become lip liner later on!. Go to your local beauty counter and ask for some samples. Then you can hopefully find the perfect one for you!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG...I wish I was 22! My birthday was on the 22nd of August add 40 years onto that 22!!!! Scary stuff...it's all downhill from now?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Get with the Retin-A, Vit C serum and sunscreen!! Wear wrap-around sunglasses! Don't squint!

I like Xtend Life's lotions, but another good one is IS Clinical Youth Serum and Eye Cream.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fawnie...hey girl, I'm a Retin A, Vitamin C Serum, sunscreen junkie!!!! I don't use the RA, Vit. C or sunscreen right on my eyelids and under my eyes...do you?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Kitskid
I get as close as I can to the eyes! I do put it on the undereye area and the browbone area and just beneath. Not the upper lids.

I do so much to fight these @!!%*# crows-feet that I swear I don't know what is working! Something is helping and now I'm afraid to leave out any step in case it's The One!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, that's what I am going to do tonight, I haven't gone that close to my eyes!

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I don't apply my RA to my eyelids, but if my Vit C drips on my lids I don't sweat it. I do put both products under my eyes and have never had a problem.

I am using a new eye cream from Juice. I like it so far, it is one of the only eye creams you can apply to your lids-and for this I LOVE it!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am using a new eye cream from Juice. I like it so far, it is one of the only eye creams you can apply to your lids-and for this I LOVE it!!

gymrat
...don't keep me in suspense girl...what's the name of it??????

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the birthday greeting my sister and I went to a spa at Lake Louise for my birthday...it was amazing. It looks like Juice does not ship to Canada, I'll give them a call in the morning. The lotions and potions at the spa were wonderful but they were around $300 to $400 per tiny jar so I passed on them although I did buy a bar of soap for $37.00 it felt soooo wonderful when they gave me a sample for the showers.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Thanks for the birthday greeting my sister and I went to a spa at Lake Louise for my birthday...it was amazing. It looks like Juice does not ship to Canada, I'll give them a call in the morning. The lotions and potions at the spa were wonderful but they were around $300 to $400 per tiny jar so I passed on them although I did buy a bar of soap for $37.00 it felt soooo wonderful when they gave me a sample for the showers.
Sounds like you had a great birthday!! What a nice sister you have-

Look for this Juice product at Sephora. Ask for a sample. Try before you buy-

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Fawnie you know the is clinical stuff never did much for me, personally i would try using peptides, garden of wisdom do a peptide eye cream, viterol a, ncn site and so on, just a question of finding what is right for your skin!

You could even buy a diy peptide and just add this to another cream to use round your eye area!

By the way Happy belated birthday kitskid

·
Registered
8 Posts
if you want inepxpensive but affective garnier ultra-lift eye has been prooven to be 3 times more effective than that old dinosaur CLARINS which was so much fun in the 80's and still europes bigget selling skin care line.

if you want pampering la prarie is fun and firming but not really much else.

if you want the best you will go with "elastiderm" from our prophet Obagi - google it - look at before and after pics - i tried it to buid elastin reservers and its surgery in a pot - no lies - this stuff kicks ***

xxx

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow kickstart I can buy the product here in Calgary...I'm going to ask for a sample!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Well, I have spotted some new crows feet, time for a good eye cream, any recommendations?
I just had my birthday on the 22nd of August and I'm aging faster than ever...ahhhhhh!
To be honest...I don't know which product worked or if it's a combination of all that practically eliminated the "crows feet" lines. I use Vit C serum, Green Cream (though I don't use that near my eyes at all as I find it will be too harsh), Relax Plus with VialoxÂae wrinkle relaxer from Cellular Skin RX, Intensive Eye Therapy Creme and just recently starting using Bright-I Cream and Smooth Surfaceâ„¢ Instant Line-Filler gel (don't need to use this as my lines are all but gone!!). I also use Baby Q. I used it twice and I am finding that my skin looks and feels great. So for me it's a combination of all the products that works...just don't know which one specifically!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
O you must've gone to the Fairmont Lake Louise! I went to the Banff Fairmont and loved every minute of it. I liked their Kerstin Florian products for a while, but they weren't really that full of actives I thought. They do smell nice tho. Was that the line they were using?

I would love to go back someday - it was a very restful and peaceful vacation (mostly since half of it was WITHOUT husband - that's always peaceful!)

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely Bright-I! Toni09 that pooch is utterly adorable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts