Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dolls and gents,

I am rather confused, so I'm hoping those of you with experience and wisdom could kindly help me out..I've finally decided to cast my fears aside, and go ahead and try to compound my own hq cream. I know there is a TON of threads that talk about hq compound, but I have yet to come across something that addresses my specific concerns specifically

My question is, does it REEALLY matter if I dissolve the hq in lotion or does it have to be DPG or PG? I want a lotion consistency, but will the serum work better with penetration? Do you guys know the pros and cons of using a lotion over the serum? Also, I think Im going to do a lactic lotion as well. I need to change up my regimen, and I'll let you guys know of my progress. I should add, Im thinking of doing 10% before downgrading to 5% or something..When Im mixing in my hq, should I cover it as much as I can, to reduce oxidation? Sorry about the 21 questions guys..

My next question is, does anyone know if I make myself a rather strong lactic lotion, will it help with peeling? Im not working on my face, but rather my body, so I need something that will help me peel..My retin a should get here tomorrow, but the tube is too small to use on my body..

Thanks a bunch dolls and Gents!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hello browzie, can you tell me where i can buy pure HQ powder please , i live in the UK i cant find a site that sell it, i ve seem some in mazjin.com but am too sure about the quality of their products

1 - 3 of 3 Posts