Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome, years ago I learned that the best thing that could be done at that time for cracked feet is..............Vick's vapour rub! Yep, just massage some into your feet, stick some socks on and forget about them for an hour or two. I still do it now and then.
I hope this helps you out.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Philosophy Soul Owner and a Fotfile. Or any salicylic acid cream applied religiously and a good foot buffer. I wear those Bath and Body Works moisturizing socks at nite with a layer of Soul Owner in the winter.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
419 Posts
I use Philosophy Soul Owner too. I wear Bliss foot socks to bed. Any spa quality socks will do....CVS/Rite Aide usually sells them. Invest in a pumice stone to scrub away the dead skin...a good foot cream with socks will give you great results. I have used the Bliss Foot Patrol and it's a good one as well ...I just like the Philosophy better.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Vaseline, plastic wrap, cotton socks. Mario Badescu elbow and heal cream. Its a gooey mess but it WORKS and a little bit is plenty! Smells weird too....... File your feet with one of those cute foot shaped files. Go get a pedicure where the little fish eat the dead skin off your feet. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm delirious at this time of day.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Use a PedEgg they are amazing and the best foot cream I have ever used is Flexitol Heal Balm!

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Use some TCA or Glycolic-
after it peels, lather them up with jojoba oil and wear socks!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
ok i lie.. i just saw 3 dead fish that where floating sideways around my feet and assumed it was me...

·
Registered
13 Posts
there is something called balm hemp - it's a useful product and really works. the body shop sell it

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
This is a proven remedy for crack heels. Get those Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads (I know its for acne but thats not what we are using it for here) and Eucerin Moisturizing Original Lotion. After showering at night before bed, take out a stridex pad and swipe it over both your feet, let the salicylic acid dry for a minute then moisturize the feet with Eucerin and slip on some socks. You will never have dry, cracked heels again if you follow this.

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
This is a proven remedy for crack heels. Get those Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads (I know its for acne but thats not what we are using it for here) and Eucerin Moisturizing Original Lotion. After showering at night before bed, take out a stridex pad and swipe it over both your feet, let the salicylic acid dry for a minute then moisturize the feet with Eucerin and slip on some socks. You will never have dry, cracked heels again if you follow this.
Huh! Who knew! And a lot cheaper than that fish-nibbling pedicure!!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts