Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
I second this.
Looking biracial is more than a skintone. It's a whole pack of features.
On the subconscious level, we know what a biracial woman looks like.

Usualy, when you see a black woman who lightened her skin, you think spontaneously: Oh her bleaching game is top notch. You are not fooled.

That said, even though it's not possible to change one's race, it's still possible to get something approaching it.

Using inside out lighteners is the way. Because not only iit changes the skin tone but also the undertone.

When i was using glutathione (and dietary supplements in general) back in the days, it lightened my skin and undertone. It also softened considerably my features. Plus i was wearing a curly lace wig. Many people thought i was caribbean. I had several guys hitting on me in the streets and spoke to me in creole and they were surprised ( and disappointed lol) when i told them i was african and i don't speak creole.

This kind of things never happened to me when i was using creams/topicals. Instead, i had people just complimenting me for my good cream.

So, for the OP asking the questions, inside out ighteners might be your best option if you want to look biracial. Consider working on your whole appearance (hair for example) as well if you want to attain as much as possible your goal.

mm I agree with you lightening from the inside out is very important
the best most natural results I've seen on this forum was people who did stuff in conjugation with supplements

maybe I'm mistaken you for another user
but there was this user in particular that was advocate for supplements she had a whole list and she shared her results and her skin was gorgeous and super natural she went from very dark skin to super light and again looking at the after I wouldn't say she wasn't born like that, that's how natural it looked

so that motivated me to start taking supplements and it makes a huge difference
I think I'm lightening faster better in a more even way and my undertone has this golden natural shade I love it

· Registered
437 Posts
mm I agree with you lightening from the inside out is very important
the best most natural results I've seen on this forum was people who did stuff in conjugation with supplements

maybe I'm mistaken you for another user
but there was this user in particular that was advocate for supplements she had a whole list and she shared her results and her skin was gorgeous and super natural she went from very dark skin to super light and again looking at the after I wouldn't say she wasn't born like that, that's how natural it looked

so that motivated me to start taking supplements and it makes a huge difference
I think I'm lightening faster better in a more even way and my undertone has this golden natural shade I love it
No this is not me. But I'm also big advocate for supplements. Although it does work slower than topicals, the results are to die for. It's very natural and even.
I've used lot of topicals in the past. At first, my skin was fabulous but as time went by, my skin started to look more and more bleached out.

I turned to supplements and never looked back.

When done correctly, supplements can make you look biracial. Of course, as other members above said, it depends on the features you have to begin. The finest,delicate bone structure you have, the better.
Do you recommend glutathione supplements or the drip?
You can do both. Both routes are not mutually exclusive and usually their effects add up. Don't forget exfoliation as well.

You can check here on SCT. There are several active threads where people share their all supplements regimens. It can give you some ideas of supplements you can use in your journey.
Good luck to you.

· Registered
12 Posts
If you’re trying to change your phenotype plastic surgery along with skin lightening is something to consider. Personally haven’t done it or been interested but I’ve seen a lot of black people and Asians change their racial look completely with surgery. Things like nose jobs, chin surgery, fillers, etc. tend to give a more racially ambiguous phenotype along with lightening. A friend of mine had a nose job and she went from looking black to looking Hispanic. I’ve also seen whole influencers who changed their appearance from afro-latina to asian with surgery and skin lightening. Personally I think feeling comfortable in your own race is important but if you want social privileges I understand. Surgery + Lightening + Texturizing or Relaxing the hair.
Hair Lip Hairstyle Shoulder Eyebrow

· Registered
75 Posts
If you’re trying to change your phenotype plastic surgery along with skin lightening is something to consider. Personally haven’t done it or been interested but I’ve seen a lot of black people and Asians change their racial look completely with surgery. Things like nose jobs, chin surgery, fillers, etc. tend to give a more racially ambiguous phenotype along with lightening. A friend of mine had a nose job and she went from looking black to looking Hispanic. I’ve also seen whole influencers who changed their appearance from afro-latina to asian with surgery and skin lightening. Personally I think feeling comfortable in your own race is important but if you want social privileges I understand. Surgery + Lightening + Texturizing or Relaxing the hair.
View attachment 68116
Good mention, that photo is mad to me LOL that’s a transracial person!

surgery is ofc an option and will really change your identity if you want it to. You have to want it BAD tho because it’s expensive and the down time and recovery is not for the weak. (I’m actually planning on getting my nostrils reduced!)

· Registered
437 Posts
View attachment 68116
Damn ,it looks like a whole different person. She didn't play around. And she looks good honestly. Weird but nice.

For sure, surgery helps a lot if someone wants to change her race. You have to really want it though. It's very extreme and kind of definitive.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts