Skin Care Talk banner

i want to appear biracial

6K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Temarinette 
#1 ·
Forehead Nose Cheek Lip Chin
is what my skin tone looks like

I've seen what monobenzone can do and so i know there are products out there than can completely change the tone and pigment of your skin.

i want to know if its possible to change the pigment of your skin to shades like these and what ways and what ways i can do it:

See less See more
#2 ·
looking biracial/mixed doesn't depend only on skin color and tone
features and other stuff also play a big factor

I also think the lighter you want to get , the more chances you have of looking bleached specially if you use harsh products
there is a huge difference between a naturally extremely pale person and a person that achieved the paleness through bleaching
the last one lacks undertones which is why they end up looking off and greyish
example

a naturally mixed light skinned person
Forehead Skin Lip Chin Eyebrow

Face Lip Chin Eyebrow Eyelash

a black person that bleached/lighten their skin to an extreme
Forehead Nose Glasses Head Lip

Forehead Nose Cheek Skin Lip

they don't look mixed just black with an odd coloring

it's not impossible to lighten up a lot but it takes a lot of time and patient and one product won't achieve that look alone
it's a combo of skin building, peels, exfoliation, supplements and using natural products
and again even with the pale tone your features won't change so it's still possible for you to not look mixed when it's all said and done

#4 ·
looking biracial/mixed doesn't depend only on skin color and tone
features and other stuff also play a big factor

I also think the lighter you want to get , the more chances you have of looking bleached specially if you use harsh products
there is a huge difference between a naturally extremely pale person and a person that achieved the paleness through bleaching
the last one lacks undertones which is why they end up looking off and greyish
example

a naturally mixed light skinned person
View attachment 68099
View attachment 68100

a black person that bleached/lighten their skin to an extreme
View attachment 68101
View attachment 68102
they don't look mixed just black with an odd coloring

it's not impossible to lighten up a lot but it takes a lot of time and patient and one product won't achieve that look alone
it's a combo of skin building, peels, exfoliation, supplements and using natural products
and again even with the pale tone your features won't change so it's still possible for you to not look mixed when it's all said and done
The second lady in the bleacher group tho! I think with great exfo regimen might be able to fool a few 😂

#3 ·
View attachment 68098 is what my skin tone looks like

I've seen what monobenzone can do and so i know there are products out there than can completely change the tone and pigment of your skin.

i want to know if its possible to change the pigment of your skin to shades like these and what ways and what ways i can do it:

You may ,temporarily but you can’t maintain it and your skin might be extremely damaged too just like the other person said.
Looking biracial is wholly now about skin tone,
Hair, lips and other features to play a huge factor.
Good luck in your journey

#5 ·
I've seen a lot of biracial people with kinky hair, thick lips and wider noses( afro features). A lighter skin tone is a huge part of 'looking biracial', even though you don't have to have lighter skin to be biracial . All of the pictures that brownies19 posted could be biracial black women. At sight alone, its hard to say those first two women are even biracial( Afro-black mixed with <???> ). The combinations of features that Afro people have when mixed with lighter skinned races are endless.

#10 · (Edited)
Phenotype plays a huge part.
Hair texture
Complexion
Features (nose, eyes, lips, forehead - lightskins and big foreheads anyone? Lol).
as an example, Many (not all!!) non-mixed West Africans have flat bridges and more bollous nose tips….also some Asians ie. Filipinos). East Africans would have an easier time passing as biracial/Arab if they lighten due to their phenotype.

Facial structure (cheekbone and eyes structure - ie. That’s how you often tell apart white/black mixed from Asian/black mixed)

and all these things may not be present for mixed people. There are mixed people with 4c hair and it’s still CLEAR they’re mixed. Mixed people with dark skin, clear they’re mixed. Hell darker skinned and kinky hair - still clear they’re probably mixed somewhat. Those 2 black women (obv not mixed) are VERRYYY obviously not mixed. Most mixed women regardless of complexion or hair have fine features.If you don’t get mistaken for mixed when you’re dark, you won’t get mistaken for one when you’re lighter. That’s just it.
If you’re OBVIOUSLY black but light skin then if its natural light skin - your lips won’t be dark, they will be pink and your skin uniform with a natural glow.

I won’t accuse those 2 blk women of bleaching but it sure does NOT look natural to me.

think about your features when thinking about your skin tone. If you go too light according to your features it’s obvious you’ve bleached. These small phenotypes add up to give people conclusions of where you are from….unless they just haven’t been exposed to people like you before.

#13 ·
couldn't have said it better
and for some reason on the internet we have this trend of some black people getting offended if you pinpoint typical black features
they go on this passionate speech about how black people come with an array of features, skin tones, eye colors , hair texture so you can't really define a "typical look" to us
it's true we come with diff features but it's also undeniable that most of us have typically kinky hair , brown to dark skin, "flat bridges and more bollous nose tips" etc,
of course some don't follow the norm but it's average for a reason because a lot of people have it

also my argument is "if there isn't any typical black feature than how come you look at a person and even putting skin tone aside you can more or less accurately guess if they are black or not "

I also heard a similar a advice to yours in here, it was something like
"if you have big features you should avoid trying to go too light or it will look off"
some were very offended by this statement but I low key agree specially after seeing the results of some members in here t
the really natural good extreme results (like people going from very dark to extremely light) were people with smaller features that even they were dark other people point it out aka accusing them of being mixed with something

#15 ·
Everything I want to say and more have been said.
We have definitive features that tells us apart as a race.

So to OP, the bottom line is if you are not already “ appearing as biracial” as a dark skinned person , chances are you won’t no matter how light you get.

#17 ·
Life becomes more clear when you look at peoples hearts instead of their faces. Life is lived on the inside, what's on the outside doesn't matter 😘 just giving my 2 cents after reading this thread ;)

Happy New Years my friends 🥂

#23 ·
If you’re trying to change your phenotype plastic surgery along with skin lightening is something to consider. Personally haven’t done it or been interested but I’ve seen a lot of black people and Asians change their racial look completely with surgery. Things like nose jobs, chin surgery, fillers, etc. tend to give a more racially ambiguous phenotype along with lightening. A friend of mine had a nose job and she went from looking black to looking Hispanic. I’ve also seen whole influencers who changed their appearance from afro-latina to asian with surgery and skin lightening. Personally I think feeling comfortable in your own race is important but if you want social privileges I understand. Surgery + Lightening + Texturizing or Relaxing the hair.
Hair Lip Hairstyle Shoulder Eyebrow

#24 ·
Good mention, that photo is mad to me LOL that’s a transracial person!

surgery is ofc an option and will really change your identity if you want it to. You have to want it BAD tho because it’s expensive and the down time and recovery is not for the weak. (I’m actually planning on getting my nostrils reduced!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.