Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to bleach my whole body, but dont where to go about getting cremes or ne thing like that. so where do i start? im have brown skin.

please help me out
iree

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hmmm this is a toughy
lol. If we all knew that we'd be rich! lol No but errm I would start with a good exfoliator. Why? Because when you start bleaching nothing will happen until you get rid of that first couple layers of skin. Nothings really going to penetrate as deep as it needs to.

I would start with something like aha/bha acids. A product I like is made by studio gear. They sell it at ulta if you have one in your town. The product is called total clarification daily exfoliating pads. They have a good amount of glycolic, lactic, and some other acids. Use these everywhere. They are kinda expensive so if you just wanna use them on the face, find a body cream with glycolic acid or any aha/bha's. Do this for a couple weeks. You will notice brightening already because you are starting to reveal newer skin. Ideally you would do this for 6 weeks. Thats what I did. But then find a cream/serum/ whatever that works well for you. I like hydroquinone as an active because quite frankly it works. Search for skin lightening actives, there are ones that are proven and work well. Search this board for products that members have used and liked. Stay away from questionable ones that have mercury or steriods. If it works too fast and for a short period of time. Get rid of it, mercury or steroids or something fishy

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...an-legend.html

Rae Rae, please check this link re the facts about HQ & cancer. There has never been a single documented case of a person developing cancer from HQ usage.

Iree: first off, welcome to the forum! B4 lightening, assess yr skin well. Are you uneven toned? Freckled or blotchy? Do you have other skin issues (acne, eczema etc.) ? How old are you? how much lighter do you plan to become? Before beginning a lightening regimen it is good to be certain about where you actually are before trying to go somewhere else. Skin lighteners do not work by bleaching pre-existing melanin. It has to exfoliate away over time. As new skin cells develop & come to the surface, they'll be less melanin saturated due to the effects of the lightening agents in the cream you use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts