Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,I'm new to this place and forum so i really hope it's a safe place to talka botu thise things.

I'm only 17 but i'm really really obsessed with wanting to lighten my skin and make it plae,and in all honesty i have full intention of doing so in the future.I've made a checklist o things that i may need and want to get liek,creams and stuff,I'm considering like getting Mequinol,Bleaching Creams and also Menobenzome,as well as Glutharone injects to help.

(Plus i'm in Canada and i feel totally hopeless about where i'm going to be able to purcahse these things
I'm bascially wondering if there's like a list of things i should mark down to do and that i should add to the list or if there's a better weay of this,Please be kind and stuff and bye for now,I'll respond asap :)

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
Hello, I would suggest reading through this thread as it provides lots of great information.

Here is another link to threads with others in Canada you might find helpful

· Registered
75 Posts
Hi Everyone,I'm new to this place and forum so i really hope it's a safe place to talka botu thise things.

I'm only 17 but i'm really really obsessed with wanting to lighten my skin and make it plae,and in all honesty i have full intention of doing so in the future.I've made a checklist o things that i may need and want to get liek,creams and stuff,I'm considering like getting Mequinol,Bleaching Creams and also Menobenzome,as well as Glutharone injects to help.

(Plus i'm in Canada and i feel totally hopeless about where i'm going to be able to purcahse these things
I'm bascially wondering if there's like a list of things i should mark down to do and that i should add to the list or if there's a better weay of this,Please be kind and stuff and bye for now,I'll respond asap :)
@SadTree44 I know we are all in this group to learn from each other and grow, however, your post kinda made me sad because you’re only 17yrs old. I have questions please -
1. what nationality are you?
2.Why are you obsessed with being white? Skin lightening is not cheap
3. You mentioned that you want to try mequinol and memo. have you seen results from people who use those products and most so called “bleaching cream “have hq in them.
4. You are so young and I would suggest that you take it easy. Baby steps and go through the links that @gymrat sent you
Am not judging, just concern

1 - 3 of 3 Posts