Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

I am 22 year old girl. i hered many people to say that in this age grils face many skin problem.like anti aging,face wrinkle ect.

someone tell me about Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Cream,and many others creams names for anti aging. but i totally confuse which is the best for me.bcoz i don't konw more about anti aging skin creams.

Can anyone help me to suggest which one anti aging skin cream good for my skin.

plz reply me
thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Still looking into that one myself. CE Ferulic is fantastic been using it for 4 months. My skin has improved out of sight. Scientifically proven. Some people have posted formulae for it on this site. Personally so far I have only tried the Skinceuticals one. when it runs out I will try the one on this site.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello there,

At the age of 22 you do not need an anti-aging cream. You need a sun-protection cream for the day in order to PREVENT wrinkles and in the night you need a good moisturiser. This does not need to be expensive.
There's a lot of hype out there from the advertisers.
I suggest for night time - Palmer's Cocoa Butter [fragrance fee is good].
Any greasiness will soon disappear and will keep young skin well moisturised.

Warmest regards,

redrose

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hi asterwood,

I believe you're too young to start on any anti-ageing creams and I completely agree with redrose. All you need is sunblock and vitamin c serum. You can make your own serum and if you do a search on skincaretalk, you will find the recipe.

Good luck

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Yes a quality photo-stable sunscreen, one with a high SPF/PPD is your #1 anti-aging cream at any age. Add a DIY vitamin C serum (see thread) and you'll stay young a very long time. Assuming no smoking, eating right, etc.

Here's some great info. on some of the best sunscreens available and why not all sunscreens are created equal. I've not found any better info. about sunscreens than these threads.

http://makeupalley.com/account/sn.as...e=sunscreenFAQ

www.makeupalley.com/user/notepad/sunscreens

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone recommend an excellent moisturizing,anti-aging body cream or lotion?I have tried them all and they don't work on fair skin..

·
Registered
386 Posts
sun avoidance is the number 1 anti wrinkle cream
just look at under your arms, there most likey soft and wonderfull. "(cause they have been out of the sun), infact i read that its possible to have the skin of a 40yo at 70 if you stayed out of the sun your whole life

im 21 and use retin a

no need to avoid it (retin a) at our age, as im sure by the time we are 40, a lot of aging will be reversible anyway, so go ahead, enjoy

we may by then, have billions of nano-bots coursing through our body targeting damaged skin cells

and retin a will be very out dated (i will still <3 you retin a, and use you)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Suscreen def. And I would Rec. an antioxidant moist. or serum for the Am to help with free radicals.

·
Banned
3,558 Posts
ARTISTRYÂae Luxury Creme LuXury
45 mL

Active Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Isostearyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Squalane, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Disodium Bis-Dioleoyl Glycerophosphoglycerin, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract , Carnosine, Methyl Dihydroxybenzoate, Micrococcus Lysate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Hexapeptide-9, Dipeptide-4, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Panthenol, Sericin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Sitosterol, Ceramide-3, Lecithin, Glycine Soja Oil, Limnanthus Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Oats, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucose, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Arginine, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta

for $340.00 US???

I didn't wake up suddenly married to Bill Gates this morning.

I have better things to do with that money....like, geez...dunno...make my own knock off of Kinerase, Prevage and a few others for ....way the heck less...and by the liter if I choose.

That being said...

Asterwood30...there is nothing better than an excellent sunblock. Everything else pales by comparison. Sunblock. Each and every day, rain or shine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi asterwood,

I totally agree with redrose and I believe you're too youthful to start on any anti-ageing creams. All you need is vitamin C or sun block. You can make your own serum and if you do a search on skincare talk, you will find the recipe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I posted something similar recently. I am 23 and am starting to see some fine expression lines and its freaking me out! The same vitamin C and sunscreen regimen was recommended to me so I went to my local medical esthetician and she put me on Skin Care Heaven Chemical Free SPF 30 and 20% Obagi Pro C Serum and I have really began to see some great results! Now I get on all my friends and my poor boyfriend to always apply sunscreen during the day no matter how bad you want that "sexy tan"!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts