Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey skincare Fam' I was at mam tega's Place and she told me about SUPREME WHITE lotion?...how effective is the Lotion itself? I wanna think twcie b4 I buy ... Or if you know of any other effective ligtening cream or how I can mix myself Please kindly Me ...Your urgent response is needed ..Thanks Y'all in anticipation of ur Replies :D

·
Banned
99 Posts
Does it lighten?
Hi brown2light yes it lightens but its a little slow. I started with the shear butter range it was so good lightened me and gave a very fresh smooth skin. My fingers especially were soft . Then i recently bought the caviar range been using it 2 weeks and its making my skin so smooth. But im still looking for an effective natural gel cream to use on my body. I just need 2 shades especially on my legs,back,butt. Any ideas please?

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Hi brown2light yes it lightens but its a little slow. I started with the shear butter range it was so good lightened me and gave a very fresh smooth skin. My fingers especially were soft . Then i recently bought the caviar range been using it 2 weeks and its making my skin so smooth. But im still looking for an effective natural gel cream to use on my body. I just need 2 shades especially on my legs,back,butt. Any ideas please?
Thanks. Presious, IKB & surewhite are raved about. But for me personally, i've only used surewhite and I liked it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi, am currently using supreme white union sacre cream, i mix it with the supreme white union sacre serum and i use the supreme white face cream during the day and supreme white bath soap. Ive been using these range for only about 3 weeks and am loving it so far. Its working for me altough slowly but i can definitely see results. This is one product to look out for for skin whitening. Saw couple of women who came to buy at the same shop i bought mine and i could see it was working for them too. They looked flawlessly white and glowly. That even made me trust the product so i bought 3pcs of each, the cream, the soap, the face cream, the serum and the night cream so it can last me a while cos i live far from where i bought it. I must say i absolutely love this supreme white. When you use supreme white, you feel good and you will know its working. Your instinct will tell you, its gentle, smooth and works.

·
Banned
99 Posts
hi, am currently using supreme white union sacre cream, i mix it with the supreme white union sacre serum and i use the supreme white face cream during the day and supreme white bath soap. Ive been using these range for only about 3 weeks and am loving it so far. Its working for me altough slowly but i can definitely see results. This is one product to look out for for skin whitening. Saw couple of women who came to buy at the same shop i bought mine and i could see it was working for them too. They looked flawlessly white and glowly. That even made me trust the product so i bought 3pcs of each, the cream, the soap, the face cream, the serum and the night cream so it can last me a while cos i live far from where i bought it. I must say i absolutely love this supreme white. When you use supreme white, you feel good and you will know its working. Your instinct will tell you, its gentle, smooth and works. 
Wow thats great . I so much love this product.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here girls...
hope its clear enough. And i forgot to say, this range is quite expensive £25 for the cream alone but its worth the price. The bath soap £12 per piece cleans you to the pores leaving your skin ready for the cream and serum to penetrate. Ive used everything possible previously like kojic acid, caro white, caro light, peeling oils but none is good as this supreme white union sacree.

1 - 20 of 319 Posts