Skin Care Talk banner

301 - 320 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
@tonedpretty i used it for 3 months and got two shades lighter when I mixed with g and g oil and bismid glutawhite serum. And after two months it stopped working... I buy online from lami fragrance, she stores original products in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm frustrated now I'm thinking of trying faster white snail slime, I read the review, or can you recommend any pls

·
Registered
218 Posts
@tonedpretty i used it for 3 months and got two shades lighter when I mixed with g and g oil and bismid glutawhite serum. And after two months it stopped working... I buy online from lami fragrance, she stores original products in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm frustrated now I'm thinking of trying faster white snail slime, I read the review, or can you recommend any pls
Have you tried it with just the serums? The union sacree version? With maybe 2 of its serums as mixing those other stuff might be the cause. I always used it with its serums or just the lotions.

Also if you don’t mind using hq products pm me and I’ll give you a tip on a product that really works.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Have you tried it with just the serums? The union sacree version? With maybe 2 of its serums as mixing those other stuff might be the cause. I always used it with its serums or just the lotions.

Also if you don’t mind using hq products pm me and I’ll give you a tip on a product that really works.
Spill it here sis hahaha. For the benefit of us who don't mind hq products

·
Registered
12 Posts
@tonedpretty I tried to send you a pm but I was declined even after logging out and in. Thank you for the love... I have used hq products in the past and I get darker whenever I try to wean or maintain hence the reason I stopped. I need help. May be you can pm me, I'm sure you won't be declined.

·
Registered
218 Posts
@tonnedpretty does supreme white you stretch marks ?
Hi no I never experienced stretch marks with supreme white or Qei etc... but please note I do now strongly believe that some of the batches and possibly the ones that works had hq in them, its also been in the recalled list of products containing hq.

·
Registered
218 Posts
@tonedpretty I tried to send you a pm but I was declined even after logging out and in. Thank you for the love... I have used hq products in the past and I get darker whenever I try to wean or maintain hence the reason I stopped. I need help. May be you can pm me, I'm sure you won't be declined.
Hi Hun sorry I’m just seeing this, I was also unable to pm you perhaps because you don’t yet have enough posts, is there something I can help you with? Let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@tonnedpretty thank you for the information, I am currently using the Shea butter supreme white. I find it very slow to be honest do you think I could mix some sort of oil to speed the process up a bit. Let me knw your thoughts

·
Registered
218 Posts
@tonnedpretty thank you for the information, I am currently using the Shea butter supreme white. I find it very slow to be honest do you think I could mix some sort of oil to speed the process up a bit. Let me knw your thoughts
Where did you end up buying it from...

The union sacre with its serum yields better results, adding a small amount of the glycerine worked wonders too... other than that I’ve never mixed it with other brand product. If you can find maxi white KA version it’s worth a shot. I no longer use supreme white as I find that the batches with hq where the ones that worked. (Iits still a product I will return to if all else fails)

Supreme white iis also not a fast working product.

How long have you been using it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
@tonnedpretty I ordered it from eBay and have only been using it for a week, I do have maxi white I think it’s the KA version will try mixing it and seeing if I can get some results. Wht would you suggest besides if not supreme white do u have any recommendations:) 🙂

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you are using the cw (hq) with gluta shots then that may explain the zero results as the two don't go well together. You have to choose one of the two as always the stronger one cancels the weaker one out. Exfoliating first is also important.
Does HQ completely nulify the effects of glitathione?

·
Registered
342 Posts
If you are using the cw (hq) with gluta shots then that may explain the zero results as the two don't go well together. You have to choose one of the two as always the stronger one cancels the weaker one out. Exfoliating first is also important.
It doesn’t for me.
I use obagi hq on my face and neck and use gluta and vitamin c = steady results

·
Registered
218 Posts
@tonnedpretty I ordered it from eBay and have only been using it for a week, I do have maxi white I think it’s the KA version will try mixing it and seeing if I can get some results. Wht would you suggest besides if not supreme white do u have any recommendations
🙂
I had excellent results from Mitchell brand precious gel, the ones bought from the states particularly house of beauty. I say this as I have a feeling there are either 2 versions or fakes floating around. It lightened me very well but I had to buy soo many tubes for head to toe applications and I layered it with 55h+ or Clair & white lotion also from house of beauty.

You can also try fair and white the original milk lotion (hq) and mix in (2-3)maxi white serums serums.

If you don’t mind hq products there are a few that are also very effective.

·
Registered
218 Posts
It doesn’t for me.
I use obagi hq on my face and neck and use gluta and vitamin c = steady results
Me too I unwittingly used hq products with glutathione and still had good lightening. If anything it added a glow to my complexion.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had excellent results from Mitchell brand precious gel, the ones bought from the states particularly house of beauty. I say this as I have a feeling there are either 2 versions or fakes floating around. It lightened me very well but I had to buy soo many tubes for head to toe applications and I layered it with 55h+ or Clair & white lotion also from house of beauty.

You can also try fair and white the original milk lotion (hq) and mix in (2-3)maxi white serums serums.

If you don’t mind hq products there are a few that are also very effective.
Maxi white serum is same as fair and white original serum (KA) and maxi white is owed by fair and white same as rossance too .

301 - 320 of 322 Posts