Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,
i have some acne scarring on my cheeks. some are ice pick scars and some are box-car scars. they aren't all- over my cheeks. anyways, these scars make me fell bad about myself. i'm a single mom and can't afford laser treatment.
i was wondering if anyone has used Bioskincare cream on these kind of scars with any luck. this cream is suppose to regenerate skin healing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know how that goes for you. I have to long keloid scars on the back of my head and I was trying to choose between Bioskincare Silkses and Dermatix GEL. I ended up ordering Silkses and so the testing begins

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there,
i have some acne scarring on my cheeks. some are ice pick scars and some are box-car scars. they aren't all- over my cheeks. anyways, these scars make me fell bad about myself. i'm a single mom and can't afford laser treatment.
i was wondering if anyone has used Bioskincare cream on these kind of scars with any luck. this cream is suppose to regenerate skin healing.
I have tried Bioskincare. I thought I noticed a change after using it a couple of months. It's very slow to work. It does make you skin feel great though. I still use it and I think you have to use it always to keep the results. I ran out one time and couldn't buy it for a while and my skin didn't look as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts