Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. Do you have a back up?

I am using Nadinola which I purchase at WalMart. It's been around for a while and I think it will be around for, even, longer. I may go back to mixing, but........BUT........ I have this, near-full, gallon of DPG which will now be turned into fragrance oil or something. I have seen Propylene Glycol or Glycerin in products but not Dipropylene Glycol.

I may order a small sample of Propylene Glycol from Ebay or find some elsewhere online or check for it locally and see how that works with my skin in conjunction with the peeling, etc.

So, do you have a back up product? This is not a question for the ones who have yet to find something for them. This is for those with a product/s they're using and like. Maybe, start testing a new product on a small patch of skin that's hard to lighten. That way, you will have more than one option. Some people say their skin gets used to products.

How about you?

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
6 more days Goddess-
(Whitney album)

Umm for your product have you tried googling it? If you find it on Ebay you better buy it up!!! Maybe even look somewhere like the Drugstore.com, they carry a TON of stuff.

It really sucks when you do like a product and then they discontinue it. This happens more times than not for me.

They even discontinue certain cat liter, just ask poor fawnie-
her life will never be the same-

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Thankfully, the RA & HQ are generics. Unless the world screeches to a halt, I doubt that they'll be discontinued. I am also working hard on improving my compounding skills so I can do it myself.
Fawnie's cat litter got discontinued? Some cat's refuse to 'go' in a different litter & kick up a fuss (& make a mess). I had a cat with a real attitude re his litter. Then again, we people are 'funny' about bathrooms too. I won't 'go' in a restaurant, mall or gas station unless the alternative is...well....let's not go there.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes! I believe the HQ and RA will be keepers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts