Skin Care Talk banner

25641 - 25660 of 39735 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi guys I need help with my hands. Been struggling with them for the past years. They are like 3 shades darker than my face especially the knuckles. The face and body are so easy to lighten. Started using G&G on its own no oil or anything added to it, they seem to be working however I've always had wrinkle hands. They look so oil. And yes I do use oil on it. I mixed Shea butter, coco butter, olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil and glycerin to use on them whenever they get dry but it still not helping. Please any suggestion on how to lighten my hands and have them look good without getting wrinkle

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Hi guys I need help with my hands. Been struggling with them for the past years. They are like 3 shades darker than my face especially the knuckles. The face and body are so easy to lighten. Started using G&G on its own no oil or anything added to it, they seem to be working however I've always had wrinkle hands. They look so oil. And yes I do use oil on it. I mixed Shea butter, coco butter, olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil and glycerin to use on them whenever they get dry but it still not helping. Please any suggestion on how to lighten my hands and have them look good without getting wrinkle
Try a chemical peel and using LA lotion regularly also soak them often and invest in a KIT.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hiii...Been skin building for a while now but I haven't seen any changes at all..I got RA for my face, can I mix RA into a little quantity of Aveeno lotion to use on my arms nd feet? I read it helps reverse sun damage...I really hate to see these veins,And how can I use RA for underarms? Please help,thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Anyone ever used dh7 gel? Is it strong enough to lighten the knees/ elbows/ knuckles? I do 50% LA peels on these spots but I want to speed it up a tad bit. Any review/ suggestion would be appreciated

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Hiii...Been skin building for a while now but I haven't seen any changes at all..I got RA for my face, can I mix RA into a little quantity of Aveeno lotion to use on my arms nd feet? I read it helps reverse sun damage...I really hate to see these veins,And how can I use RA for underarms? Please help,thanks
Use aloe vera for the sun damage i would use a lightener with the RA.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Apply RA first before the aveeno

Have you tried LA peel on the sun damaged areas? I strongly suggest it. Do the peel, moisturise with your aveeno then use a good sunscreen every AM. I have read so many good reviews about LA peel on hands and feet but never did I know how beautiful it could change my skin. My feet looks years younger and my hands look smoother.

RA works wonders too so you can try to figure out how to put together a regimen that allows you use both the LA and RA.

Others can chime in

·
Registered
329 Posts
No hun never used it how is are the results of the LA?
Great! My knees looks pretty good except 2 stubborn areas/ spots that just won't budge. Mind you I got the good results from rinsing the LA off just after a minute or two. I have done about 6/7 peels and my skin has never looked better.

I'm going to leave it on longer from now on. Just scared I don't fall asleep with it on lol are you new to la?

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Great! My knees looks pretty good except 2 stubborn areas/ spots that just won't budge. Mind you I got the good results from rinsing the LA off just after a minute or two. I have done about 6/7 peels and my skin has never looked better.

I'm going to leave it on longer from now on. Just scared I don't fall asleep with it on lol are you new to la?
Yes i am i haven't tried it yet. Do you have to rinse it off after leaving it on the skin for a while?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yes i am i haven't tried it yet. Do you have to rinse it off after leaving it on the skin for a while?
Of course yes! Lol wish I could find the LA peel thread but I'm still struggling with the new look of SCT.

You have to rinse it out so you don't get burned. I think a girl on YouTube got burned from leaving it on overnight. You're adviced to rinse off with a water-baking soda mix but girl I don't have time for that.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Of course yes! Lol wish I could find the LA peel thread but I'm still struggling with the new look of SCT.

You have to rinse it out so you don't get burned. I think a girl on YouTube got burned from leaving it on overnight. You're adviced to rinse off with a water-baking soda mix but girl I don't have time for that.
I read the LA thread i don't know why i forgot that detail. But it was about the face it's been a while since i read the thread.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No its water soluble.
Thanx @gymrat. I also wanted to ask you about DIY kojic lotion. I read one of threads where you commented that the moment the lotion turns caramel its ineffective (oxidation has taken place) My question is what if the lotion had arbutin,Licorice and skinwhite(bearberry extract)...Can it still be effective? Thanx in advance

·
Registered
168 Posts
Funny cuz I noticed you posted 30% "peel mask", and I was going to ask but then thought, nah, let it be :eek:

Not sure where you purchased your product from but for myself, when I use GA "peel" and I always purchase from MUAC, you just rinse off with mild soap/water, this neutralizes the solution. Apply, let it sit for whatever time you are supposed too, then rinse off. Thats your typical peel.......

A mask, is something you apply and can leave on for 20-30 mins depending on what it is, masks typically tighten pores, has a cooling effect, etc. A mask you won't "peel" from, where as a peel, depending on the acid used, you will exfoliate and or peel. Sometimes just micro peel, other times full on peel.

If you are asking about YPO and GPO, I have never used these type,......I believe those that use those apply and leave on, there isn't any rinsing involved. Those are NOT the type of peels I use.
@gymrat I purchased mine from eBay ... A company called "epidermal peel ". There's this one glycolic mask that's made of pumpkin, lactic acid, glycolic acid, and SA... 70% or something like that. From the looks of that one, people's faces were peeling in sheets. So I guess it just depends on the percentage. Thanks for the info. I'm learning quite a lot :) Why haven't you used the ypo or gpo ?

25641 - 25660 of 39735 Posts