Skin Care Talk banner

37141 - 37160 of 39730 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Replying to someones question about Mitchell Brand gels serum or creams.... skin lightening is not permit..... once u achieve results.. apply products 3x a week... for maintenance.. especially if your taking a 2 weeks break... maintenance for me is GA lotion with mitchell brand serum and another skin lighter called dr flash..

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
G&G and the dull phase..... honestly..... I rotate G&G with anti aging smoothing cream or lotion... Eucerin.. LA lotion or GA or palmers skin therapy oil.... also body scrubs or dead sea salt soap is a must along with a couple 15 min hot sauna sessions...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Hun! So for example, I just made a LA lotion. I can rotate G&G with that for good results? What do you mean by the dull phase? Lol @John-Dave
G&G and the dull phase..... honestly..... I rotate G&G with anti aging smoothing cream or lotion... Eucerin.. LA lotion or GA or palmers skin therapy oil.... also body scrubs or dead sea salt soap is a must along with a couple 15 min hot sauna sessions...

·
Administrator
33,639 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
@Dakshchopra

Weekly:
LA/GA Peels
Sugar Scrubs

Daily:
LA lotion - Amlactin or DIY (PM)
Moisturising oil or butters - almond, shea or cocoa butter
Exfoliating Soaps - Asantee, Kojie San, K brothers
Exfoliating gloves - KIT or Salux

Sunblock & SAP:goodluck:

U can add a lightener to speed up results.

Hello,
is it possible to lighten your skin by two mac shades? Currently, I am NC 45 and I want to be NC 42. Is that a realistic goal?
Please help

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi guys.. Been a while.. Hopefully this hasn't been asked before.. I've seen great reviews about toujour jeune as an exfoliation soap.. Wondering if the lotion can also be a substitute for gng for exfoliation? Has anyone tried it? Please share your experience.. PS. Am seriously on a budget right and I poured out my LA(long story 😂) other cheap options would also be welcome �

·
Registered
18 Posts
I made got pih from a lactic acid lotion on my above my lip. The lotion was burning me but unfortunately I didn't think I needed to remove lotion. Does anyone know how do I get rid of it? It's brown and noticeable. I was thinking I could do another chemical peel to get rid of it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone here still use hydroquinone? It is still considered the gold standard when it comes to skin lightening. If yes, what do you use, what %, and where to you purchase?

·
Administrator
33,639 Posts
Hi guys.. Been a while.. Hopefully this hasn't been asked before.. I've seen great reviews about toujour jeune as an exfoliation soap.. Wondering if the lotion can also be a substitute for gng for exfoliation? Has anyone tried it? Please share your experience.. PS. Am seriously on a budget right and I poured out my LA(long story ������) other cheap options would also be welcome ������
Great to see you @Teesh :wavey: where have you been hiding?!! Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but hold tight, someone will :heart:

·
Administrator
33,639 Posts
I made got pih from a lactic acid lotion on my above my lip. The lotion was burning me but unfortunately I didn't think I needed to remove lotion. Does anyone know how do I get rid of it? It's brown and noticeable. I was thinking I could do another chemical peel to get rid of it.
What % is the LA lotion?? And don't use a peel if LA lotion burned you. Its uncommon for LA lotion to burn, did you make it yourself?

37141 - 37160 of 39730 Posts