Skin Care Talk banner

38941 - 38960 of 39675 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you so much. I did another peel. Same strength around 50% I'm still flaking but not peeling. Tomorrow I will try again.

I'll post pictures once fully peeled
Ok, sounds good. Just be sure your skin is fully recovered, back to its normal state, before doing another peel each week.

Honestly, peels work better, and you get the results your wanting when applied in a series. It always takes several go arounds regardless, its never a one and done kind of thing with peels. @Blinky254 keep at it, you will get there

So I'm back again. I think I overdid the peel. I have burns and I'm red and swollen. I peeled like a GA peel for like half my body and now the other half won't peel no matter what I do. It's just dark, dry and scaly and bruised. I'm such a mess and my self confidence is almost at zero. I'm using coconut oil not sure if it helps.
Not to mention PIH

Somebody PLEEEEEASE help me with this. My skin looks so bad and it's killing me

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where I can get vitamin k?
I live in the UK

So the caro white never for hands, feets or face?

should I use the same you'd mentioned for face for hands and feets aswell??
Yh please hq gives dark knuckles on the hands, feet and dark eye circles but some natural lighteners too give dark knuckles

For the knuckles piment doux helped mine alternated with some LA when I was using hq

Check Amazon for the vit C and K....for me truskin vit C was a holy grail....do read reviews before u make the order
Hands and feet are difficult to lighten... Ur face mixture will give little or no results at all for these areas

Thanks for your reply @EmmaGH I did read very carefully but I still not having this clear the non steroidal is for the face and feet and hands or just for the face a part of the vitamins?

And if is just for the face what I can use for hands and feets just la like f&w aha?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Somebody PLEEEEEASE help me with this. My skin looks so bad and it's killing me
Use carowhite with the oil and a kojic acid base serum(maxiwhite,dh7,amiwhite,dermowhite) then u make LA lotion with the LA u have(layer this LA lotion before for 20-1hr after that u apply the carowhite mix) or carowhite with the oil and a lil bit of la lotion @Laquica

Hope uve read how to exfoliate, the type of soaps u need, face products (I hope you've read the newbies thread too)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks for your reply @EmmaGH I did read very carefully but I still not having this clear the non steroidal is for the face and feet and hands or just for the face a part of the vitamins?

And if is just for the face what I can use for hands and feets just la like f&w aha?
Nah for the face.... Fair and white aha lotion u need to up the lactic acid % but the soap is a good exfoliating soap.

For the hands (especially the knuckles)piment doux mixed with ur lightening product (about half of the serum) or u can layer the piment doux first then your lightening products but first do a patch test

Check from the previous links I sent u for the LA peels or LA lotion

Don't use the piment doux, la peels or la lotion at the same time

·
Registered
39 Posts

Nah for the face.... Fair and white aha lotion u need to up the lactic acid % but the soap is a good exfoliating soap.

For the hands (especially the knuckles)piment doux mixed with ur lightening product (about half of the serum) or u can layer the piment doux first then your lightening products but first do a patch test

Check from the previous links I sent u for the LA peels or LA lotion

Don't use the piment doux, la peels or la lotion at the same time
I did use piment doux one for my dark knuckles because of dark spots and it did work for me
Well now... If you advise to not use HQ on hand and feets which lightening products can I use... Sorry I think I am getting lost

·
Registered
51 Posts
@gymrat..... So I gave up on caro white after 4 days. Lol. I was only using it once a day but it was making my skin red... and darker. :( I'm ok with not seeing any lightening within a couple weeks, but getting darker? Nooo. Plus I really liked my natural yellow undertone. I feel like I don't have it anymore.

So anyway, I've been using IKB lotion (mixed with 2 of it's serums and 1 gel) and after 4 nights I am peeling. (I was using this mix twice a day). I am peeling in patches though. I am keeping the area moisturized, but what is best to use to get rid of the dead skin? I have korean towels which I've never used before and also just purchased sea salt soap. Which is best to use? I want to make sure I do this right as to not cause any PIH. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
I did use piment doux one for my dark knuckles because of dark spots and it did work for me
Well now... If you advise to not use HQ on hand and feets which lightening products can I use... Sorry I think I am getting lost
U didn't get me creams with high % hq can lighten the hands and feet but will leave the toes, knuckles and knees darker than the rest of the body.

Most of these good natural lightening products that were used to be talked over here are now rumored to be having nasties(mercury,steroids) and some too have hq....also most don't work like they used to

·
Registered
465 Posts
U didn't get me creams with high % hq can lighten the hands and feet but will leave the toes, knuckles and knees darker than the rest of the body.

Most of these good natural lightening products that were used to be talked over here are now rumored to be having nasties(mercury,steroids) and some too have hq....also most don't work like they used to
Try products from Mitchellbrand they make Arbutin, Vit C and Hq products....do well to read the various products ingredients

But their natural products lighten gradually except their hq products @Shashand

·
Registered
39 Posts

Try products from Mitchellbrand they make Arbutin, Vit C and Hq products....do well to read the various products ingredients

But their natural products lighten gradually except their hq products @Shashand

Thanks again @EmmaGH, so I can use mitchellebrand products as well when I take brakes from Caro white apart from using it on face hands and toes like... After being using 3/6 months the caro white and use mitchellebrand for the break period? Or is not a good idea?

·
Registered
289 Posts
@gymrat..... So I gave up on caro white after 4 days. Lol. I was only using it once a day but it was making my skin red... and darker.
I'm ok with not seeing any lightening within a couple weeks, but getting darker? Nooo. Plus I really liked my natural yellow undertone. I feel like I don't have it anymore.

So anyway, I've been using IKB lotion (mixed with 2 of it's serums and 1 gel) and after 4 nights I am peeling. (I was using this mix twice a day). I am peeling in patches though. I am keeping the area moisturized, but what is best to use to get rid of the dead skin? I have korean towels which I've never used before and also just purchased sea salt soap. Which is best to use? I want to make sure I do this right as to not cause any PIH. Thanks!
Black soap

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks again @EmmaGH, so I can use mitchellebrand products as well when I take brakes from Caro white apart from using it on face hands and toes like... After being using 3/6 months the caro white and use mitchellebrand for the break period? Or is not a good idea?
Yes please but hope uve read Posts on how to wean off hq products to reduce or prevent redarkening? @Shashand

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes please but hope uve read Posts on how to wean off hq products to reduce or prevent redarkening? @Shashand

Yes I did and I still as I didn't started yet using Caro wilhite by the time I reach my goal I think I'll have all the info that I need buy it might that I don't understand well or something but I still not knowing how my face will light up as same as my body if I use HQ in my body but not in my face
It might be a silly question but I don't understand how

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yes I did and I still as I didn't started yet using Caro wilhite by the time I reach my goal I think I'll have all the info that I need buy it might that I don't understand well or something but I still not knowing how my face will light up as same as my body if I use HQ in my body but not in my face
It might be a silly question but I don't understand how
Try these mitchellbrand products (precious,lemonvate,ikb) and a good vit C for ur face or check Amazon there are lot of good face lightening creams/lotions on there but if u still wanna try carowhire on ur face don't use around ur eyes to prevent dark circles

38941 - 38960 of 39675 Posts