Skin Care Talk banner

39381 - 39400 of 39746 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you need to uask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here

PLS Fam would want to know the best kojie san soap. There are a lot in the market. The best for uniform lightening of the skin

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys. I'm gonna start with my lightening regime for the first time, I've just done exfoliating, peelings and building. I'm gonna start using HQ for a few months and then switch to Kojic Acid and stay with KA, is this a good idea?. Any good HQ whitening cream out there? Thank u

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Hi guys. I'm gonna start with my lightening regime for the first time, I've just done exfoliating, peelings and building. I'm gonna start using HQ for a few months and then switch to Kojic Acid and stay with KA, is this a good idea?. Any good HQ whitening cream out there? Thank u
hi if you want a strong hq cream you can choose from labidjanaise, carowhite, skin light for something a little milder you can use Nadinola (be careful if you’re acne prone), palmers skin success, ambi fade cream etc.. it depends on how light you’re trying to get I would advice to start with something mild yet effective like nadinola and see how far it takes you before jumping into this early strong hq creams I’ve listed above

·
Registered
22 Posts
Omg thank you so much @saucey!!! You are the best. I'm really really excited, I'll opt for Nadinola since I'm not acne prone. I'm gonna post my results later in a separate thread :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't post much, cause I mostly lurk, but I wanted to ask a question about skin building.

Since winter is coming, I'm trying to go ahead and get into exfoliating while I don't have to worry about the unrelenting desert sun. But I also have a condition called EDS, which gives me thinner skin than most people (I also gain stretch marks easily). I assume that means I should skin build more, but I'm not really sure how I should balance exfoliation and skin building without risking stretch marks (my skin also heals much slower than the average person).

I take a daily vitamin 2x/day, so I'd hope I'm as nourished as I can be. I know you all aren't doctors, but I was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don't post much, cause I mostly lurk, but I wanted to ask a question about skin building.

Since winter is coming, I'm trying to go ahead and get into exfoliating while I don't have to worry about the unrelenting desert sun. But I also have a condition called EDS, which gives me thinner skin than most people (I also gain stretch marks easily). I assume that means I should skin build more, but I'm not really sure how I should balance exfoliation and skin building without risking stretch marks (my skin also heals much slower than the average person).

I take a daily vitamin 2x/day, so I'd hope I'm as nourished as I can be. I know you all aren't doctors, but I was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience.
@Coconutte you could supplement with vitamin c and collagen peptides to skin build from inside. Use mild peels like Mandelic acid and sugar scrubs to avoid thinning the skin. Use lactic acid lotions instead of glycolic acid coz they are milder and less irritating to the skin. hth

·
Registered
691 Posts
@gymrat Hi gymmie, hope you are doing very well.
It’s been a while on here...
Anyways, gymmie what can i do or use on my feet??
I have thin skin on my feet so anything like lightening cream i use.. it starts looking extremely “veiny”
I Hate How My Feet Looks Right Now *sigh*

—Also what can i use or do to eliminate spider veins, i have them on both sides nd back of my thighs.
Thanks Gymmie

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
@naymag and anyone who've used Santarde cleanser before? Pls what was your experience does it lighten the face too much? Between Peau de Lune and Santarde which is better for the face?

I've personally use Peau de Lune but i didn't like it...it made my dark circles bad

Also anyone used White Now Lotion before?
I used it and it darken me unfortunately.

·
Administrator
33,661 Posts
Guys which one is your favorite of the two peels and why lactic acid or glycolic? @gymrat you’re the God mother of chemical peels ☺
Hello my friend:hugs: @saucey, I hope you are doing well......what are you wanting to peel? Body? Face? And what % are you wanting to use??

If it were me........I would use LA peel on my face/neck, and GA peel on the body...... If you can use LA or GA lotion, then you can certainly handle a LA or GA peel. GA is a bit harsher then LA, but they basically work the same. LA is great for majority of skin types and most people have no issues with using it. Where some who love LA, can't tolerate GA. Myself, I can tolerate both, LA, is like water to me, however GA can make me itch like a mother until its removed. But gives great results. Its just having to get thru the itch, in order to receive the results. If you have both readily available to you, try both!!

Some can use GA as a peel every 4-6 week, and use LA lotion daily.

·
Administrator
33,661 Posts
@gymrat Hi gymmie, hope you are doing very well.
It’s been a while on here...
Anyways, gymmie what can i do or use on my feet??
I have thin skin on my feet so anything like lightening cream i use.. it starts looking extremely “veiny”
I Hate How My Feet Looks Right Now *sigh*

—Also what can i use or do to eliminate spider veins, i have them on both sides nd back of my thighs.
Thanks Gymmie
Chiny!! How are you?? All my Nigeria girls have been MIA, I miss you guys! :heart: @chiny

Have you tried using LA lotion on your feet? Apply it 1-2 times a day, and wrap your feet with socks as often as you can. As for the spider veins, compression!! Whether its compression socks or compression hose, this will help a TON!! especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet, compression will help you.

39381 - 39400 of 39746 Posts