Skin Care Talk banner

39661 - 39680 of 39730 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone heard about flawless icon and or sued their products? Is it any good? I saw it advertised on IG and was wondering if they are legit and it works?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi everyone :)

I've been lurking on here for a while, just trying to gather information. Some questions I had I never got the chance to find an answer to, so I finally made an account :)

I'm trying to enter the skin lightening game. I bought some kojie san soap, and am waiting on my amlactin lotion to arrive. I have an exfoliating glove, so I was going to use these 3 things to help me exfoliate. Question, how many shades am I able to lighten just from using this exfoliation method? I am Meagen Good brown in some areas, and then a Gab Union/Kelly Rowland brown in others. I am uneven all over. I have a lot of discoloration and hyperpigmentation. I should also mention that I have tinea versicolor, which is a skin fungus that also discolors the skin. I am using salycilic acid soap to treat that. And a permatan from years ago that has never went away.

What are also some good lighteners for me to look into? I do not want to use anything with HQ or steroids. I can't seem to find any reliable skin lighteners when I look online, do any of you know any good ones that I can look for? Thanks :)

If I am being realistic, my goal is to lighten to a caramel color. And have overall eveness for my skin.

P.S.- do any of you know how to get rid of stretch marks on the booty?? (This occured naturally during puberty) my booty is also super dark for whatever the reason! Any ideas on how I can fix my butt? :(

Thank you so much in advance to any of your responses!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey there!

What skin lightening ingredients will make you undertone be orange/red instead of yellow. I remember years ago someone mentioned it here...
my face is now yellowish and I hate ut. It use to be warmer when I was darker. My body still have a warmer undertone. Don’t know if this makes sense.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello guys, I need help please. I’ve never done a Dead Sea Salt bath before and I want to do one this week, to exfoliate my body. How much salt should I put inside the bath? and are there any other things I should add into the bath like oils?

Also, after the bath should I moisturise with Shea Butter and apply my lightening mix the following day? Or can I use my mix straight after the bath?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, hope everyone is staying safe in these trying times. I am a newbie and seriously need your help. I haven't been able to find maxi white serum anywhere in London. I have tried fair and white serum because they have exactly the same ingredients but it is not as effective. Can anyone please recommend an equally safe and effective substitute for maxi white serum? Thanks in advance.
Where is everyone? Can someone please help me out, I asked for help awhile back. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi everyone, hope everyone is staying safe in these trying times. I am a newbie and seriously need your help. I haven't been able to find maxi white serum anywhere in London. I have tried fair and white serum because they have exactly the same ingredients but it is not as effective. Can anyone please recommend an equally safe and effective substitute for maxi white serum? Thanks in advance.
Where is everyone? Can someone please help me out, I asked for help awhile back. Thanks in advance.
Check ebay. Beautizone hope theirs is legit...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check ebay. Beautizone hope theirs is legit...
Thank you. I am not sure if beautizone is a physical or online store, but I'll check. I will not buy if it is an online store since you are not sure if it is legit.

If anyone can help me with a great alternative to maxi white and fair & white serums, I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering if using 5% alpha arbutin and kojie san soap would lighten me 2 to 3 shades lighter and In around how long i want even skintone my whole body but my chest is lighter

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
@gymrat plS.... how can i get back to the old version :/ this new version of sct is streeeeesssing the hell outta me ..
This is the new format/platform, please don't get frustrated, it takes time to adjust, but its 110% better then what we had prior to this. Please send me a PM @mccartney I will walk you through whatever issues you are having.

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
When I logged in I taught I was in the wrong app. @gymrat
No,,,,......its brand new, its upgraded, and has so many benefits, you just need to spend a little time getting used to it, but I promise once you do, you will grow to love it!!
Please stick with me @brown991 and @mccartney

39661 - 39680 of 39730 Posts