Skin Care Talk banner

39741 - 39760 of 39804 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Because its freshly peeled skin, in time, once healed it should look better. Its no different then when you do a peel on your face, it takes time for it to heal. Your forcing your skin to do something it wouldn't naturally do. Also, doing more than one peel will also help. So space them out and do 3-4 if you can. With each, your skin will improve.
OK dear. I'll start allover again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yep!! Aztec is amazing! Use Apple Cider Vinegar in place of water. Use once a week. It will give you a good tingle so don't freak out once you apply the mask, leave it on 15 mins and then rinse with soap and water. You will love the results. Will help keep your pores free and clear @shawtykid20
@gymrat @shawtykid20 what do you think about adding a pinch or two of L-ascorbic powder to Aztec/vinegar? I'm trying to clear up my post acne dark spots and breakouts as well as even my hyperpigmentation. Too ambitious?

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
@gymrat @shawtykid20 what do you think about adding a pinch or two of L-ascorbic powder to Aztec/vinegar? I'm trying to clear up my post acne dark spots and breakouts as well as even my hyperpigmentation. Too ambitious?
NOOOOOO LAA is pH sensitive, which is why you shouldn't mix products. They aren't intended for that unless you know every in and out about the ingredient. As for LAA, pH needs to be under 3.5. Use your LAA in a serum.

·
Registered
166 Posts
NOOOOOO LAA is pH sensitive, which is why you shouldn't mix products. They aren't intended for that unless you know every in and out about the ingredient. As for LAA, pH needs to be under 3.5. Use your LAA in a serum.
Phew! You keep saving me. So glad I ask. I'll leave it out. Was hoping to use that to "boost" my Aztec a bit. I guess I'll just have faith and see what the Aztec can do to clear up my skin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi. I used glycolic acid around my eyes a few months ago, and it left pigmented burns. I've been using skin lightening cream and kojic acid soap to try to fade them, but they havent faded much. Anyone have ideas to get rid of them fast? Maybe makeup/concealer?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi. I used glycolic acid around my eyes a few months ago, and it left pigmented burns. I've been using skin lightening cream and kojic acid soap to try to fade them, but they havent faded much. Anyone have ideas to get rid of them fast? Maybe makeup/concealer?
Hey, please what form of GA did you use? Was it a toner, cream or peel?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi everyone, I'd stopped bleaching for 3 years, now I would like to resume with a safe but effective body cream and serum. I would like to buy the Makari Extreme body lotion and serum. Do someone ever used this brand ? What did you thought about this lotion ?

·
Registered
253 Posts
@MymaSim,

Sorry for my late response. To answer your question, I have never used La Roche Posay but I can vouch for Clarins products as I have used them for over 5 years now. I also have very dry skin too and that's one of the reasons I started using Clarins products. I would recommend Clarins Paris Moisture-Rich Body Lotion as it is very light but moisturizing plus it has good ingredients like shea butter. Lastly, I know their products are expensive but they last a longtime .....to stretch your lotion for 2months, I recommend dividing it in half and adding your favorite oils(Sweet Almond oil or Rose-hip oil).
Hi, I'm also sorry for my late response. I had some connxion problems. I finally bought the Clarins body lotion but I don't use it everyday, I love this lotion :love:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone tried the LightenUp line or the Neosprone Vitamin C line by mitchellbrands? What do you think of it/how many shades did it lighten you and how long did it take? Thanks!

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
Phew! You keep saving me. So glad I ask. I'll leave it out. Was hoping to use that to "boost" my Aztec a bit. I guess I'll just have faith and see what the Aztec can do to clear up my skin
Use ACV with your Aztec (y) use it once a week @glamchick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone recently purchased maxi white serum from Paks? I bought some and added 2 serum to half of my Francoise bedon supreme lotion and it didn’t do nothing. This has been my staple for years and it has always lightened me pale. Pls who has this same problem. Does Paks now carry the fake ?? Pls somebody reply!!

39741 - 39760 of 39804 Posts