Skin Care Talk banner

39761 - 39780 of 39804 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone recently purchased maxi white serum from Paks? I bought some and added 2 serum to half of my Francoise bedon supreme lotion and it didn’t do nothing. This has been my staple for years and it has always lightened me pale. Pls who has this same problem. Does Paks now carry the fake ?? Pls somebody reply!!
There are some people that say pak cosmetics sells fake products, unfortunately.

·
Registered
166 Posts
@gymrat hello dear! This was the distilled water I was able to get for my aztec/LAA powder. It's my first time getting distilled water and it doesn't say anything for skin or stuff. Did i get it wrong? Or this is alright? Really need your response so i don't use anything bad for me. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi everyone👋

has anyone attempted to use the green peel on their lips. I would like to make them lighter, I have smokers lips and need some insight. I’ve looked on some post regarding the peels but no one ever mentions using it on their lips.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
@gymrat hello dear! This was the distilled water I was able to get for my aztec/LAA powder. It's my first time getting distilled water and it doesn't say anything for skin or stuff. Did i get it wrong? Or this is alright? Really need your response so i don't use anything bad for me. Thanks so much! View attachment 66392
Yep, you did awesome my friend @glamchick (y) that's what you need. So proud of you for taking a leap of faith.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
Hi everyone👋

has anyone attempted to use the green peel on their lips. I would like to make them lighter, I have smokers lips and need some insight. I’ve looked on some post regarding the peels but no one ever mentions using it on their lips.
I wouldn't recommend using green peel on your lips. Did you read the entire YPO and GPO thread?? If not, please do.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
Ok thank you, I will.
If you need help finding it, let me know and I will give you the link. Its a great thread with very detailed information on how to apply and what to expect.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
What is good toner to use for oily acne skin , i heard that witch hazel isn’t good for the skin
ACV mixed with equal parts of distilled water, is awesome for oily skin @shawtykid20. If you have LA you can also make a simple LA toner.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Kojic Gluta soap is making my face kinda patchy :( like there is uneven tone here and there, and certain blemishes are taking forever to fade, despite that I've been using the soap for a month.

The soap is legit and not a fake though, I checked. What could be wrong?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Kojic Gluta soap is making my face kinda patchy :( like there is uneven tone here and there, and certain blemishes are taking forever to fade, despite that I've been using the soap for a month.

The soap is legit and not a fake though, I checked. What could be wrong?
Perhaps you haven't exfoliated enough before using the soap? A lot of people on here recommend using LA peels for 2-3 months before introducing lighteners for this reason.

·
Administrator
33,730 Posts
@gymrat could you show me or send a link of which is alcohol free
Sure here you go @shawtykid20

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Sure here you go @shawtykid20
@gymrat thank you.. have you seen this video about la Roche posay

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow....I cant believe this thread still lives. I visited this thread over 3 years ago and came back today ....just wow....weldone guys.

Please the reason i came back is to ask for advice on any cream and serum to use for the body.

My situation: I am naturally light, but became darker after child birth. So i would like to seek advice for

1) Lightening cream (with or without HQ)
2) lightening serums
3) Lightening tubes(with or without HQ)
4) natural ingredients to mix with my cream (e.g kojic etc)
5) lightening soap......or any mix anyone has experimented on recently that works. It would really be great.

Thank you all once again.

39761 - 39780 of 39804 Posts