Skin Care Talk banner

39801 - 39820 of 39852 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
question,

i know that if you lighten your skin once you stop you’ll eventually revert back to your natural tone. does this apply to the lips as well? if i lighten my lips will it revert to its natural color if i decide to stop at any given time ?
Yup. Happened to me. Lightened my lips to my goal. Stopped using stuff for about a month+ and it reverted back like nothing ever happened

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yup. Happened to me. Lightened my lips to my goal. Stopped using stuff for about a month+ and it reverted back like nothing ever happened
Oooo thanks for the response! I have two toned so my upper is naturally darker than my bottom. I was asking bc if I ended up darkening again (body and face) I wouldn’t be sitting there with pink lips 😭

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oooo thanks for the response! I have two toned so my upper is naturally darker than my bottom. I was asking bc if I ended up darkening again (body and face) I wouldn’t be sitting there with pink lips 😭
Lol, I totally understand. Just flow with your lips lightening same time as your skin so they're in sync.

·
Administrator
33,770 Posts
Can I mix Kojie San Lotion with a Nadinola and Caro White Mix?
Layer them.....but why use both Nadinola and Caro White they contain basically the same active ingredient which is HQ 2%. One or the other, both isn't necessary or worth wasting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hii can anyone tell me a good replacement for the IKB Lotion since it's no longer available on the Mitchell Brand site
Darn! I was just about to place an order after hearing many here use it.
Im so bummed because QEI + isn't carried on the Paks cosmetics website where I have purchased it for years.

And then I ordered from the qei plus website directly and their products haven't worked for me. Apparently, they have changed the formulation from my understanding which totally sucks!

Now I am back to the drawing board sigh

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?1?!?! TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Darn! I was just about to place an order after hearing many here use it.
Im so bummed because QEI + isn't carried on the Paks cosmetics website where I have purchased it for years.

And then I ordered from the qei plus website directly and their products haven't worked for me. Apparently, they have changed the formulation from my understanding which totally sucks!

Now I am back to the drawing board sigh

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?1?!?! TIA
Omggg sameee ): Idk what is equally good because im such a noobie and all the great products that the older posts recommended are either discontinued or the formulation has been changed and doesnt work the same ):

39801 - 39820 of 39852 Posts