Skin Care Talk banner

39821 - 39840 of 39849 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Omggg sameee ): Idk what is equally good because im such a noobie and all the great products that the older posts recommended are either discontinued or the formulation has been changed and doesnt work the same ):
try mixing an LA lotion with the ikb gels I’m literally going to try that soon once I start using my kojic gluta soap since it just came in the mail!

·
Registered
118 Posts
@brownskinting daaayuuum so its true!!! :/ hmmh .. but the milk proteine gel is also an interesting one.. i might try it as well in the future
ikb is still being sold on other sites and stores I see! But not on Mitchell brands...I’m thinking those sites & stores will eventually go out of stock bc their main carrier is mitchell.

what do you know about the milk protein gel?? 👀 is it any good??

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m using HQ for 2 weeks now and it looks as if my face is lightening way faster than my body. Should I go to bleaching my body twice a day and my face only at night to combat this? I’m using carowhite/Nadinola and Kojie San soap

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
What does it mean when your lightening cream starts going a bit watery
Be sure your not keeping it in a warm place. Keep it in a cool dark cabinet. You should be able to shake it or stir it back up and use it, don't toss it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Be sure your not keeping it in a warm place. Keep it in a cool dark cabinet. You should be able to shake it or stir it back up and use it, don't toss it.
@gymrat i keep it under my bed, the only place I can keep it is my bedroom , I still live my family and they look through my things, my room gets really humid though that’s only thing

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
@gymrat i keep it under my bed, the only place I can keep it is my bedroom , I still live my family and they look through my things, my room gets really humid though that’s only thing
If that's your only option for storage then there isn't much you can do about it. Shake it up, and use it (y)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I need help. So I applied YPO over a scar on a patch of my forehead and got burned. The skin is tougher, like elephant skin, darker and a bit of scab is appearing. I think I applied a layer of YPO when it had already peeled. Will my skin get back to normal?

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
I need help. So I applied YPO over a scar on a patch of my forehead and got burned. The skin is tougher, like elephant skin, darker and a bit of scab is appearing. I think I applied a layer of YPO when it had already peeled. Will my skin get back to normal?
In due time, yes it will heal, if you care for it properly. Apply an antibiotic ointment (neosporin) on the area daily until the skin it back to normal. Do not pick at it and avoid exposing it to the sun.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi , i need help in clearing knuckles .. its really embarrassing now. Lol well I bought some few products to try but im so scared to use them yet. Let me know ur opinion on these products. Also if u hv any other ideas on how to clear dark knuckles.

39821 - 39840 of 39849 Posts