Skin Care Talk banner

39841 - 39850 of 39850 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi , i need help in clearing knuckles .. its really embarrassing now. Lol well I bought some few products to try but im so scared to use them yet. Let me know ur opinion on these products. Also if u hv any other ideas on how to clear dark knuckles. View attachment 66463 View attachment 66464 View attachment 66465
Hey brownmom...This product is shady...But if you are bent on using it, make sure you get a knuckle cleanser to use with it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi , i need help in clearing knuckles .. its really embarrassing now. Lol well I bought some few products to try but im so scared to use them yet. Let me know ur opinion on these products. Also if u hv any other ideas on how to clear dark knuckles. View attachment 66463 View attachment 66464 View attachment 66465
This won't clear it. Just pour it in your lotion. Pigment dous, dodo lotion and lactic acid lotion will do. Apply the lactic acid lotion, followed by the dodo lotion and pigment dous twice a day and thank me in the next one month.

·
Registered
704 Posts
@gymrat Hi gymmie, Hope u are doing great...
Gymmie pls how do i know a fake kojie San soap?
My naija people help a sister out too pls before i buy nonsense.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
@gymrat Hi gymmie, Hope u are doing great...
Gymmie pls how do i know a fake kojie San soap?
My naija people help a sister out too pls before i buy nonsense.
Hello my friend!! Awwhh don't be out buying nonsense.......fake kojie won't have a wrapper around it. It should come in the box and the soap have a clear wrapper that says Kojie San on it. If you need a pic let me know and I will show you mine.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hello my friend!! Awwhh don't be out buying nonsense.......fake kojie won't have a wrapper around it. It should come in the box and the soap have a clear wrapper that says Kojie San on it. If you need a pic let me know and I will show you mine.
@gymrat Yes, gymmie pls show me the picture of yours.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
@gymrat Yes, gymmie pls show me the picture of yours.
@chiny I thought I had the box but I must have tossed it. But here is the soap, so you can see the wrapper it should come in. I cut mine in half that is why its small ;)
IMG_4907.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
@gymrat,

Thanks for your response and I really appreciate your help/advise on this forum. The knowledge that I acquired from reading your responses/answers to others has helped me a lot, thank you. Furthermore, I also wanted to find out if there is any product that you would suggest I use outside my product list that is effective but natural. I also forgot to mention that I take 2000Mg of vitamin C and 500mg Glutathione(since March). Lastly, please advise if I should add or subtract anything on my new skin regimen below:
Regimen
Morning

*Face
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Clarins Pairs Multi-Active Jour Spf 20
*Body
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Amlactin Lotion
-5.5 Medix Vitamin C +Turmeric Lotion(adding 2 tbsp B3)
Evening
*Face
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Clarins Paris Double Serum
-Organic Rosehip oil
*Body
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Amalactin Lotion
-Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

*Vitamins
-Vitamin C 2000mg
-Glutathione 500mg

*Occluding x 3 weekly(M.W.F)
-Amalactin Lotion

*Skin Building(Sat & Sun)
-Plantlife Turmeric Herbal Soap
-Clarins Paris Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
-Sweet Almond Oil

*SunScreen
-Clarins Sun Care Milk-Lotion Spray SPF 50+
Hi @Ceroy is that 5.5 medix vitamin c lotion any good? Do you know the percentage of vit C in it? Thinking of getting that for my body. My face is yellow from vit c serum, need my body to catch up

39841 - 39850 of 39850 Posts