Skin Care Talk banner

39881 - 39900 of 39948 Posts

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
tonique is too damn small for the price lol, It didn't lift my tan at all , I spent a pretty penny on it and never again will I buy that brand @Veevibes

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Has anyone recently purchased maxi white serum from Paks? I bought some and added 2 serum to half of my Francoise bedon supreme lotion and it didn’t do nothing. This has been my staple for years and it has always lightened me pale. Pls who has this same problem. Does Paks now carry the fake ?? Pls somebody reply!!
Paks have always carried fakes, I discovered this years ago when they were selling fake Makari. Not all their products are fake but alot of the popular and expensive ones are. I even once bought fake johnson baby powder from them and fake hair cream Smh. Don't know why they are so dishonest.

·
Banned
7 Posts
thank you for opening this discussion !!
so I have a uniform complexion and I started my routine with the following products:
- Kojic Acid Soap and Ambi Complexion Cleansing Bar to cleanse and lighten up my face and the "L'abidjanaise" soap for my body
(I use them in the morning and again in the evening if I'm not too lazy).
  • then I apply the Ambi Fade Cream only on my face
  • and the carotone cream for my body

I would like to know if my routine is good cause i really want to get fast results & advice me other products if they works good for you
my goal is to have this complexion (the same as Rihanna)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hello everyone,
Can I apply The ordinary peeling solution on knuckles??I'm not sure of what to expect.Has anyone done this and gotten favourable results?

·
Administrator
33,835 Posts
I'm doing well. And I completely understand......school, work, and life itself, have a way of taking up our time. Just know you are missed around here! Have you even seen the new platform? I'm thinking no, unless you've been lurking and I haven't got you yet ;)

·
Administrator
33,835 Posts
@gymrat hey I'm going to be in the US for a while, can you recommend me some products and peels you like? I would really appreciate it, thanks <3
I love all peels from Makeup Artist Choice, tell me what your interested in and I will narrow your choice down. As for products, what kind of products are you looking for. Glad to help point you in the right direction!

39881 - 39900 of 39948 Posts