Skin Care Talk banner

39901 - 39920 of 40042 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love all peels from Makeup Artist Choice, tell me what your interested in and I will narrow your choice down. As for products, what kind of products are you looking for. Glad to help point you in the right direction!
Thanks!

Would you recommend the fade serum and fade peel? Specifically the fade serum. The ingredients look really interesting!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Hello everyone,
Can I apply The ordinary peeling solution on knuckles??I'm not sure of what to expect.Has anyone done this and gotten favourable results?
so funny you ask this because I did just that and nothing happened when my knuckles were struggling, and got 0 results, its not strong enough imo

Reactions: jcole

·
Registered
733 Posts
@gymrat Hi gymmie, pls how do i DIY my own LA peel. It’s 88% lactic acid.
Also post-peel requirements aswell.

I also sent u a PM, pls respond.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
@gymrat Hi gymmie, pls how do i DIY my own LA peel. It’s 88% lactic acid.
Also post-peel requirements aswell.

I also sent u a PM, pls respond.
Hello my dear friend @chiny If you have 88% LA, in order to make that 44% peel, mix equal parts of LA with distilled water. So mix 1 tsp of LA with 1tsp of distilled water, and or rose water (always forget if you have access to distilled water). And I am sorry, I will run and check my PMs now. Stay safe and please say hello to Naija girls let them know they are missed 💖

·
Registered
296 Posts
Quick question. I have 90% lactic acid I want to dilute it to 50%. How do I do this? Also is there a website with a calculator that I can use in the future?

Thanks in advanc
e:giggle:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anybody recentley used kojie san? Did they change the formula? Or is it still as strong as it used to be ?
i've been using koji san soap on and off since August and have only noticed the exfoliation benefits. my skin is less oily and glows here and there. But it hasn't evened out my hyperpigmentation as much as i hoped

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Quick question. I have 90% lactic acid I want to dilute it to 50%. How do I do this? Also is there a website with a calculator that I can use in the future?

Thanks in advanc

@purplemonk3yz i have 90% as well... 1 table spoon of 90% la and 1 table spoon of distilled water would give u 45% la peel... well im not quite sure but i think 1 tablespoon of la and half table spoon of distilled water would give u 50% la peel... ;)

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
i've been using koji san soap on and off since August and have only noticed the exfoliation benefits. my skin is less oily and glows here and there. But it hasn't evened out my hyperpigmentation as much as i hoped
The last time ive used it yrs back my hands gone dull.. and i dont thibk it was fake.. a member here experienced the same.. so i quess / think they have changed the formula ...

·
Registered
3,177 Posts

Thanks in advanc
The right formulation is:

1 table spoon of ur 90% la
1 table spoon of distilled water
+ a half teaspoon of la to raise it from 45% to 50%

·
Registered
69 Posts
@mccartney @PinotNoir if you’re looking for good Kojic acid soap try SHC Glutathione it a bit expensive for soap but it’s soo good leaves you with a glow/lightens and it’s so big it lasts for ages, thought mine was good until I tried SHC

39901 - 39920 of 40042 Posts