Skin Care Talk banner

39921 - 39936 of 39936 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks @gymrat last question, I promise lol.

Can you recommend a professional peels as appose to a DIY peel that can restore original skin complexion for black facial skin.

My face is my only issue, years or abuse has caused it to be resistance against creams. I feel I need a deep peel or even lazer treatment which can restore my complextion?

My body is NC45 and my face is like NW47 urghh!!
Hi did you find a solution?

Carotis gel has worked.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi Gymie! I have been juggling school and work, How are you?
Hi Moonie how are you doing? Are you still using dodo? I have tried dodo like maybe about 10 times and my skin is glowing ! however I'm so scared of other side effects Is it still working for you ? thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi Moonie how are you doing? Are you still using dodo? I have tried dodo like maybe about 10 times and my skin is glowing ! however I'm so scared of other side effects Is it still working for you ? thanks
You really need to add a skin building oil after applying dodo. Even better if you avoid dodo altogether because there's a big risk of skin thinning. It definitely lightens very very pale on other parts. But made my feet grey n thin maybe because I overexfoliated with the piment doux serum and no moisturizer on feet.

·
Registered
400 Posts
You really need to add a skin building oil after applying dodo. Even better if you avoid dodo altogether because there's a big risk of skin thinning. It definitely lightens very very pale on other parts. But made my feet grey n thin maybe because I overexfoliated with the piment doux serum and no moisturizer on feet.
I layer with nivea the thick jar cream I’m already light like NC 13 or so it is making my skin look glowy I use only at night

·
Registered
11 Posts
I layer with nivea the thick jar cream I’m already light like NC 13 or so it is making my skin look glowy I use only at night
Hey I don't know how to figure out my shade so Im just gonna post pics of the many different shades of my body and the shade I'd like to be.

There's an overwhleming amount of info on this site. Can you guys point me in the direction of--or even just writing it in your own words here-- where to find a routine to get me to my goal? What a realistic timeframe would be? What would go into maintenance? What do you guys do about extreme hyperpigmentation in intimate areas (inner thigh in last pic) And what do you guys do about being outside? I can't just not live my life because I'd like to be ethnically ambiguous. I will go outside because I do event planning which usually involves a lot of beaches and time in the sun. I do like to spend a lot of time alone and indoors though.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL
Hello, I need a good routine to start with cuz am about to start my journey to a better skin?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I don't know how to figure out my shade so Im just gonna post pics of the many different shades of my body and the shade I'd like to be.

There's an overwhelming amount of info on this site. Can you guys point me in the direction of--or even just writing it in your own words here-- where to find a routine to get me to my goal? What a realistic timeframe would be? What would go into maintenance? What do you guys do about extreme hyperpigmentation in intimate areas (inner thigh in last pic) And what do you guys do about being outside? I can't just not live my life because I'd like to be ethnically ambiguous. I will go outside because I do event planning which usually involves a lot of beaches and time in the sun. I do like to spend a lot of time alone and indoors though.
Bump

39921 - 39936 of 39936 Posts