Skin Care Talk banner

39981 - 40000 of 40038 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
A good multi vitamin is great for overall health. The other thing is you can always take a prenatal vitamin, even if your not pregnant it still has amazing benefits.

But if I had to choose just one vitamin for anyone, for overall health, it would for sure be a multivitamin @brown991

Happy New Year to you!!
Thank you friend.. I appreciate...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi hi everyone!! I'm just getting back into skin lightening. I used to be on these forums years ago. Since then I've gotten back very dark. I'm actually looking for a product that I used years ago but I cannot find them anywhere. It was called glowingoil and there are a few threads about it here but there website is no longer active. After doing some digging I found proglow skincare. I'm not sure it's the same serum but boy did that work for me. I'm going to be starting back on my HQ/RA journey. I wonder if anyone remembers me? hehe

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi hi everyone!! I'm just getting back into skin lightening. I used to be on these forums years ago. Since then I've gotten back very dark. I'm actually looking for a product that I used years ago but I cannot find them anywhere. It was called glowingoil and there are a few threads about it here but there website is no longer active. After doing some digging I found proglow skincare. I'm not sure it's the same serum but boy did that work for me. I'm going to be starting back on my HQ/RA journey. I wonder if anyone remembers me? hehe
I remember you! Welcome back! I’m glad to see a familiar face.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi everyone
I need some help finding a new product. I used to use G&g cream and oil with ikb get but I can’t find G&g products anywhere in the Uk. The ones available the price is so high I don’t trust they are real.
Can someone recommend any good HQ, steroid and mercury free creams please?
Thanks

·
Banned
67 Posts
Hi everyone
I need some help finding a new product. I used to use G&g cream and oil with ikb get but I can’t find G&g products anywhere in the UK The ones available the price is so high I don’t trust they are real.
Can someone recommend any good HQ, steroid and mercury free creams please?
Thanks
that g&g and Mitchell brand serum/gel were truly the best, unfortunately g&g is gone for good and I’m super shocked that mitchell brand took away IKB it’s really sad.

If you don’t have any isssues with Arbutin I recommend mitchell brands lemonvate and precious I just checked they are both in stock since you are in the UK , you can get them
From paks (spelling?) is an authorized retailer, Both precious and lemonvate serum and gel are very good, now I’ve never used them on their own I’ve always added it to g&g but a lot of users on here said they are really good alone.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone..
Has anyone used this Larissa soap? If yes, how effective is it for skin brightening or whitening. I saw quite a number of YouTubers using this soap for pro mixing and out of curiosity, I got one. I would appreciate your opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
that g&g and Mitchell brand serum/gel were truly the best, unfortunately g&g is gone for good and I’m super shocked that mitchell brand took away IKB it’s really sad.

If you don’t have any isssues with Arbutin I recommend mitchell brands lemonvate and precious I just checked they are both in stock since you are in the UK , you can get them
From paks (spelling?) is an authorized retailer, Both precious and lemonvate serum and gel are very good, now I’ve never used them on their own I’ve always added it to g&g but a lot of users on here said they are really good alone.
Thank you so much

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi everyone..
Has anyone used this Larissa soap? If yes, how effective is it for skin brightening or whitening. I saw quite a number of YouTubers using this soap for pro mixing and out of curiosity, I got one. I would appreciate your opinions.
The ingredients looks interesting
It looks like it would be a good soap @Beade

·
Banned
67 Posts
As we all know skin lightening can take a toll on our skin (good and bad ingredients) so SAP and skin building/nourishing are our best friends. I recently made a body butter made of unrefined organic Shea butter and almond oil, I wait 20 or so minutes after I apply my skin lightening cream before I apply my body butter only at night.

I’m a night owl and I came across some post saying Shea butter can darken the skin , I assumed that could very well happen if you apply it during the day with no sunscreen.

Has anyone experienced darkening with Shea butter without sun exposure?

39981 - 40000 of 40038 Posts