Skin Care Talk banner

40001 - 40020 of 40032 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
how would i make 60% LA peels if my LA is 80% and i have distilled water too? how many table/tea spoons of each etc? thanks x

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any advice on what to mix into skinlight for a stronger mix? I just bought a tub of it and I've never used this before but it seems to be one of the most reliable and safe HQ products that hasn't been discontinued lol. thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any advice on what to mix into skinlight for a stronger mix? I just bought a tub of it and I've never used this before but it seems to be one of the most reliable and safe HQ products that hasn't been discontinued lol. thanks!
Maxi white serum (Kojic acid) and carotein cream gel. do some research on the prinny mix using the search bar, that will help you make up your own strong mix for skinlight

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m sort of new here and the navigation it’s a bit hard
My question is how long does it take to see initial results using koji soap and lactic cream twice a day? What about full results
I’ve been doing it for 5 days and it burns a bit but I want to know when should I expect visible results to see if it’s working

·
Banned
67 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m sort of new here and the navigation it’s a bit hard
My question is how long does it take to see initial results using koji soap and lactic cream twice a day? What about full results
I’ve been doing it for 5 days and it burns a bit but I want to know when should I expect visible results to see if it’s working
If your skin is burning maybe you should do the lactic cream once a day. You’re dealing with acids and it absolutely CAN burn you, and treating burns/Hyperpigmentation can be a long process. Maybe it’s time to incorporate some natural moisturizers. During the day bathe with the Kojic and apply moisture. At night Kojic and lactic acid. LISTEN TO YOUR SKIN, WATCH YOUR SKIN. As far as results I’m sure there will be brightening and even tone. Don’t forget to get a good sunblock also

·
Registered
73 Posts
if it is burning your skin, then you might end up with some hyperpigmentation. i suggest you use kojic soap in the morning followed up with a moisturising lotion. At night, use a regular shower gel then follow with your lacticacid lotion.
What are you trying to achieve? exfoliating or lightening? because these are known to be good exfoliators but would not lighten you. it can only brighten you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If your skin is burning maybe you should do the lactic cream once a day. You’re dealing with acids and it absolutely CAN burn you, and treating burns/Hyperpigmentation can be a long process. Maybe it’s time to incorporate some natural moisturizers. During the day bathe with the Kojic and apply moisture. At night Kojic and lactic acid. LISTEN TO YOUR SKIN, WATCH YOUR SKIN. As far as results I’m sure there will be brightening and even tone. Don’t forget to get a good sunblock also
if it is burning your skin, then you might end up with some hyperpigmentation. i suggest you use kojic soap in the morning followed up with a moisturising lotion. At night, use a regular shower gel then follow with your lacticacid lotion.
What are you trying to achieve? exfoliating or lightening? because these are known to be good exfoliators but would not lighten you. it can only brighten you.
sorry I didn’t mean burning I meant it stings a bit but nothing too severe or strong
but Thank you for the tips I’ll watch my body and listen to it closely

for now I’m just exfoliating for 3 months just to ge rid of my permatan which is very severe my current tone is maybe Naomi Campbell or so and my untanned skin (in my breasts) it’a lot lighter
I’m also taking gluta, vitamin c liposomal and nac lipoid acid and msm

after those 3 months I will start lightning with proper lighting creams

my ultimate goal is a light caramel tone so go from this

To this

Or even this ( a tiny bit lighter )

Don’t know if it’s very “realistic”

but anyways I really appreciate u guys for replying to me and giving me tips
This community is incredibly helpful and supportive virtual hugs

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
sorry I didn’t mean burning I meant it stings a bit but nothing too severe or strong
but Thank you for the tips I’ll watch my body and listen to it closely

for now I’m just exfoliating for 3 months just to ge rid of my permatan which is very severe my current tone is maybe Naomi Campbell or so and my untanned skin (in my breasts) it’a lot lighter
I’m also taking gluta, vitamin c liposomal and nac lipoid acid and msm

after those 3 months I will start lightning with proper lighting creams

my ultimate goal is a light caramel tone so go from this
View attachment 66803
To this
View attachment 66804
Or even this ( a tiny bit lighter )
View attachment 66805
View attachment 66806
Don’t know if it’s very “realistic”

but anyways I really appreciate u guys for replying to me and giving me tips
This community is incredibly helpful and supportive virtual hugs
Well its nothing drastic... after 1 month of good exfo regimen u can use an effective lightener of ur choice hq or ka and in no time u will reach ur goal... also maintaining wouldent be hard.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
How long does the skin remain sun sensetive after using la peel? With normal ahas like fw aha soap or fw aha lotion i know sun sensetivity remains for one week... is it the same rule with la peel as well or even longer than a week ?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
How long does the skin remain sun sensetive after using la peel? With normal ahas like fw aha soap or fw aha lotion i know sun sensetivity remains for one week... is it the same rule with la peel as well or even longer than a week ?
@mccartney so is it best not to use aha cream/lotion/soap in the summer times ?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
@mccartney so is it best not to use aha cream/lotion/soap in the summer times ?
I would not advice using ahas during summer times.. of course u could use them and wear ss and constantley avoid the sun in order not to burn, but is it really worth it?? We e humans we should enjoy summer at least not to leave like a vampire during this season.. i never use ahas during summer!! My personal choice..

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello SCT fam, I got married! Well, I’ve always wanted to be light brown and not too light. I’m restocking my lightening stuff from abroad, I’m in Ghana and I’m a bit confused.
I want to use 250 ml neoprosone lotion+1 precious serum+ 1 Francois bedon serum
Or 250 ml neoprosone lotion+1 precious gel+ 1 Francois bedon serum.
I want to use KA/AA so I don’t have to take breaks or lighten too much. Kindly tweak this mix for [email protected] @moon maiden @Blackboy @gymrat @caramelgodess @Goldencream
Thank you

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I would not advice using ahas during summer times.. of course u could use them and wear ss and constantley avoid the sun in order not to burn, but is it really worth it?? We e humans we should enjoy summer at least not to leave like a vampire during this season.. i never use ahas during summer!! My personal choice..
@mccartney what would you recommend in the summer for exfoliation then

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Skincare Family,

When I’m outside I appear to be pale/yellow and much lighter than when I am inside, like 4 shades darker. I have ordered yellow peeling oil and plan on using it maybe mixed with a lotion. Any suggestions? I have not used an exfoliating soap for about 3 months because I don’t want to irritate my skin too much.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Small update good results

so I’be been using koji soap and lactic cream for almost 2 weeks now and it works !!!!!!!
Im so happy didn’t except it to happen so quickly I think my skin got half shade lighter and I’m glowing

I know it’s a bit of duh moment since koji soap is something tons of users here recommend but in the back of my mind I had doubts it would work with me

basically my skin was mild peeling sort of flacking and the skin underneath is lighter I’m really excited now because the results are showing and a lot faster than I thought
Maybe is also because I have a deep perma tan my shade is Naomi but the shade of my breasts are very light brown anyway

my questions are
1 - should I use koji soap and lactic cream twice a day on the weekdays and use the weekends to take a break and let my skin rest and skin build?

2-Im in exfoliation stage but I like to bulk buy everything already so what’s the best lightning creams to give you that yellow light caramel tone on face and body?
Like this

I want to avoid lighters that give a pale look

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Hey Skincare Family,

When I’m outside I appear to be pale/yellow and much lighter than when I am inside, like 4 shades darker. I have ordered yellow peeling oil and plan on using it maybe mixed with a lotion. Any suggestions? I have not used an exfoliating soap for about 3 months because I don’t want to irritate my skin too much.
I think if ur usin natural lightener u will appear abit darker inside.. and outside u might look hella pale.. and with hq u might have a stronger yellow color nd inside as well as outside u might appear light.. well this is how i see it..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wait so all this skin lightening stuff, is it possible to lighten the body as well? Or just the face? Would you have to exfoliate the whole body?

40001 - 40020 of 40032 Posts