Skin Care Talk banner
40021 - 40040 of 40210 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Small update good results

so I’be been using koji soap and lactic cream for almost 2 weeks now and it works !!!!!!!
Im so happy didn’t except it to happen so quickly I think my skin got half shade lighter and I’m glowing

I know it’s a bit of duh moment since koji soap is something tons of users here recommend but in the back of my mind I had doubts it would work with me

basically my skin was mild peeling sort of flacking and the skin underneath is lighter I’m really excited now because the results are showing and a lot faster than I thought
Maybe is also because I have a deep perma tan my shade is Naomi but the shade of my breasts are very light brown anyway

my questions are
1 - should I use koji soap and lactic cream twice a day on the weekdays and use the weekends to take a break and let my skin rest and skin build?

2-Im in exfoliation stage but I like to bulk buy everything already so what’s the best lightning creams to give you that yellow light caramel tone on face and body?
Like this
View attachment 66817
I want to avoid lighters that give a pale look
Hey, what lactic cream are you using? Thank you

·
Registered
48 Posts
By the way Monday I decided to do a yellow peel on my hyperpigmented parts
I did it on my knees elbows armpits hands feet
I also did it on my thighs but it was so cold I only did it on my thighs once instead of the recommended 3 days
Again wasn’t expecting anything specially in my tights since I only did it once
But I’m peeling today and the skin underneath seems much lighter I’m so happy my dark thighs is something I was very insecure about
Maybe it’s too graphic but here is a pic

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think if ur usin natural lightener u will appear abit darker inside.. and outside u might look hella pale.. and with hq u might have a stronger yellow color nd inside as well as outside u might appear light.. well this is how i see it..
Thanks for responding.
I’m thinking of using it in a body wash and having my skin peel that way since it is a strong peeling oil. Thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
INTIMATE LIGHTENING. 👁
Any recommendations as far as products, ingredients or tools for lightening up the outer parts of that region? Also if you are too shy please dm me if you have tried things and had success. 🙏

·
Registered
103 Posts
@Vizzle sry for the late reply, im not here often.. well u mean usin green peeling oil in ur bodywash? Nahh dont do it.. lol it wont end well..
Not a problem, I know this site has died down a lot as of late. But yes, I was reading that 1 teaspoon of yellow peeling oil mixed with 3 teaspoons of body wash and leave it on for 20 minutes or so should help brighten the skin quickly by chemically exfoliating using the body wash as a base.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Not a problem, I know this site has died down a lot as of late. But yes, I was reading that 1 teaspoon of yellow peeling oil mixed with 3 teaspoons of body wash and leave it on for 20 minutes or so should help brighten the skin quickly by chemically exfoliating using the body wash as a base.
ummm it could be possible but im not sure of it..maybe someone with experience can chime in and help u out.. but why not just use weekly la peels as they r milder..

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a question about supplements

Ive been taking glutathion and vitamin c liposomal liquid version and also added nac

I want to add msm and I hear that u need to take together with vitamin c for better results
So do i need to add more vitamin c (on top of the one I already take with gluta) to take it along with msm

·
Administrator
33,932 Posts
I have a question about supplements

Ive been taking glutathion and vitamin c liposomal liquid version and also added nac

I want to add msm and I hear that u need to take together with vitamin c for better results
So do i need to add more vitamin c (on top of the one I already take with gluta) to take it along with msm
No, you don't need to add more Vit C.

·
Registered
150 Posts
What should I use for the eyes and lips

My skin in the face is lightening good but my lips and eyes are starting to look weird

What worked for you guys in lightening the lips and especially eye area
low % lactic acid lotions worked so well for me like Fair and white AHA lotion or amlactin. I would apply it on my lips every night then use an SPF lip balm in the morning or any moisturizing lip balm and avoid the sun.

40021 - 40040 of 40210 Posts