Skin Care Talk banner

40041 - 40060 of 40079 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
@havis Hi hun, so sorry i am just responding now.
I use a bismid face cream hun. It’s been okay for my face. Though i would like to try something else but i haven’t found one yet.
Hi, I also use bismid sometimes, please which of their face cream do you use?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi 🙂
If I were to buy this lactic acid powder (should I?), how would I go about making a 50% LA peel? 🙂 Would it be 50g powder in. 100ml of distilled water? 🙂

From their page:

Stage 1
Step 1: Fill the 30 ml bottle with 30 ml hot distilled water. Note: The water should not be less then 30ml.
Step 2: Pour the water from the bottle to an empty glass.
Stage 2
Step 3: Add half a teaspoon or 6 grams of Lactic acid (20% concentration ) to the glass and stir until the powder dissolves completely.
Eg. 20% Lactic acid : 20 × 30 ÷ 100 = 6 grams of Lactic acid.
Step 4: Add 1 1/2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
Step 5: Add 1/8th teaspoon of Vitamin E oil.
Step 6: Add 5 drops of glycerin.
or you can add your own customized ingredients.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What should I use for the eyes and lips

My skin in the face is lightening good but my lips and eyes are starting to look weird

What worked for you guys in lightening the lips and especially eye area
I use the ordinary lactic acid 10% all over my face including eyes and lips before applying my lightener. It really helps with those areas

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi 🙂
If I were to buy this lactic acid powder (should I?), how would I go about making a 50% LA peel? 🙂 Would it be 50g powder in. 100ml of distilled water? 🙂

From their page:

Stage 1
Step 1: Fill the 30 ml bottle with 30 ml hot distilled water. Note: The water should not be less then 30ml.
Stage 2
Step 3: Add half a teaspoon or 6 grams of Lactic acid (20% concentration ) to the glass and stir until the powder dissolves completely.
BUMP 😅

·
Registered
9 Posts
@browzie
@Utopianbeauty
@gymrat
@arrow

Hi 🙂

From their page:

Stage 1
Stage 2

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi @Dehum could you help me with this question? 🙂

Hi 🙂

From their page:

Stage 1
Stage 2

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does anyone know how long kojie san soap takes to work? I usually leave it on for 5 minutes every two days. If anyone has any tips, that would be helpful <3
Ive started using kojie soap 2 months ago and loving the results i used to be lupita shade like in here

im about gabrielle union in here

I use koji leave it for 5 min and follow with a lactic acid cream called " am lactic moisturizing lotion" i do it daily twice on the weekdays
Than on the weekendI take a break and skin build meaning no acids or harsh products and just sea butter and oils to hydrate my skin
I introduced lactic acid peels I started with a low percentage but im still seeing its boosting my results
I use 25% and im on my sixth peel this week so after it im raising the percentage

So with this regime i think it took me about 2 weeeks to see visible results and 1 month to see big obvious results

So yeah if you want to boost ur regime add lactic acid cream to use after the kojie san soap
And maybe weekly lactic acid peels

And if ur skin can handle maybe use kojie more often
I use it twice daily from monday to friday or thusrday

Hope it helps:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I missed this place. has anyone tried coppertone pure and simple spf?. It has a 24% zinc oxide conc. But the stories about the white cast are discouraging. any reviews for deeper tones?.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I missed this place. has anyone tried coppertone pure and simple spf?. It has a 24% zinc oxide conc. But the stories about the white cast are discouraging. any reviews for deeper tones?.
Hey there @Radiantgodess I have tried the Coppertone Pure it leaves a cast on me, I am olive complextion, I haven't tried Simple yet. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey there @Radiantgodess I have tried the Coppertone Pure it leaves a cast on me, I am olive complextion, I haven't tried Simple yet. Hope this helps!
@gymrat thanks for replying gym. I’ve been using coppertone spf 70 for awhile with no cast , it’s almost perfect except I haven’t been able to fade my tan on chemical sunscreens. I got the mineral so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
53 Posts

please anyone tried either of these?. I’m hoping it has no steroid , HQ and mercury. I don’t mind it it’s slow but effective. Please share

40041 - 40060 of 40079 Posts