Skin Care Talk banner

40061 - 40079 of 40079 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does IKB cream contain steroids? Just I used it three days then my skin become red with veins on my skin and big veins on my eyelids Help me please

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Hello @gymrat, hope you're good? Please I don't know why my old account got banned. My old account name is Bisi, can you kindly look into it? Thank you.
Hello, because it showed it was linked to another account. Please send me a PM and we can discuss further. Thanks for reaching out!

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Hi everyone, I really need help. I got a rash on my back due to medical tape. Apparently I am allergic to latex and I didn’t know. Now i have dark marks on my back. Please how can I even out me back:cry::cry:
I too am allergic to medical tape, and or band aids for that matter. They do make some for sensitive skin, however, if you take benedryl or even just apply cortizone cream on the rash, it will clear up quickly.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi guys, i recently increased my DIY lactic acid lotion from 15% to 20%. I get some tingling after applying and recently ive been getting migranes and feeling light headed. Im not sure if its the lactic acid but im going to see my doctor. i have stopped using the LA and just moisturising for now. Has anyone experienced this symptoms with lactic acid?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Also, i used my DIY 15% LA lotion every night before applying my skin light prinny mix and my skin used to feel so soft. I used this for 2-3months before deciding to increase the %. I have used the 20% LA for a few days on alternate days and now my skin feels rough and i can see tiny little bumps forming on my skin.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Hi guys, i recently increased my DIY lactic acid lotion from 15% to 20%. I get some tingling after applying and recently ive been getting migranes and feeling light headed. Im not sure if its the lactic acid but im going to see my doctor. i have stopped using the LA and just moisturising for now. Has anyone experienced this symptoms with lactic acid?
I've never heard of anyone getting migranes or light headed from LA lotion. However, you say its causing bumps this is a reaction from the LA lotion being too strong. Dilute it and go back to using 15% if that is what worked for you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've never heard of anyone getting migranes or light headed from LA lotion. However, you say its causing bumps this is a reaction from the LA lotion being too strong. Dilute it and go back to using 15% if that is what worked for you.
Thank you. I will go back to 15%

·
Registered
466 Posts
Does IKB cream contain steroids? Just I used it three days then my skin become red with veins on my skin and big veins on my eyelids Help me please
Check if it's the Mitchellbrands version...if it's, then no it contains just arbutin and the serum contains Vit C and Arbutin. But IKB (Mitchellbrands version) has been out of stock for years...I think they stopped making

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
@gymrat hey do you know of anything (besides makeup) that can change skin undertone from yellow to more of a pink?
@PhoenixCharm2018 unfortunately no.........undertones do not change. It may change if you were to get too much sun, and look a bit pinkish, but eventually it would go back to what it once was. Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, can someone tell me if it’s ok to mix Bismid mega blast with an aha lotion? Or is it better to use aha lotions on its own? Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Also, i used my DIY 15% LA lotion every night before applying my skin light prinny mix and my skin used to feel so soft. I used this for 2-3months before deciding to increase the %. I have used the 20% LA for a few days on alternate days and now my skin feels rough and i can see tiny little bumps forming on my skin.
Go back to the 15% that worked.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

No Mitchell Brand products contain steroids. It's best to buy directly from the website or direct retailer if possible. I'm not sure where you are located, but If you call they will give you information about retailers they supply to in your area. I don't think they are selling IKB anymore so you might have an old product. Try their Precious line instead in the future.

Be mindful of where you are buying your products so you are not getting shoddy products.

40061 - 40079 of 40079 Posts