Skin Care Talk banner
40081 - 40100 of 40118 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Really? Most people take both glutathione and nac together on here… I haven’t heard that before. Where did you see it say it wasn’t good to take both @PhoenixCharm2018 ?
One thing she has to understand is that, what works for a fellow might not work on her. For example I can't take skin whitening capsules because I always feel uncomfortable in my tummy, some people takes 3 or 4 different capsules and they are fine. Perhaps she want to try, go on and keep a close eye on your skin ,if you see any fishy reaction kindly stop.
Experience is the best teacher 🤗

·
Registered
468 Posts
One thing she has to understand is that, what works for a fellow might not work on her. For example I can't take skin whitening capsules because I always feel uncomfortable in my tummy, some people takes 3 or 4 different capsules and they are fine. Perhaps she want to try, go on and keep a close eye on your skin ,if you see any fishy reaction kindly stop.
Experience is the best teacher 🤗
Sel where have u been? It has been a while.
Hope u doing good tho

·
Registered
143 Posts
Really? Most people take both glutathione and nac together on here… I haven’t heard that before. Where did you see it say it wasn’t good to take both @PhoenixCharm2018 ?
Check this out: Glutathione plays a key role in the depigmenting and melanocytotoxic action of N-acetyl-4-S-cysteaminylphenol in black and yellow hair follicles - PubMed

So, what does this mean?

Combining glutathione with other depigmenting effects may have "negative" effects and darken you.
Also, we forget that Glutathione also plays a critical role in melanin formation. Both HQ & RA help SUPPRESS glutathione as a part of their role in reducing melanin production. It's also to mention that while there was an "effect" for NAC in this study, this does not necessarily imply an "effect" for say, HQ, Arbutin, Azelaic Acid etc.

The study was done on mice though. I've started to take both so fingers crossed nothing like this happens.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Has anyone used the Kojie san new range? They now have facial wash, body wash, cleanser and toner. Are they any good?

40081 - 40100 of 40118 Posts