Skin Care Talk banner
40101 - 40118 of 40118 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey I don't know how to figure out my shade so Im just gonna post pics of the many different shades of my body and the shade I'd like to be.

There's an overwhleming amount of info on this site. Can you guys point me in the direction of--or even just writing it in your own words here-- where to find a routine to get me to my goal? What a realistic timeframe would be? What would go into maintenance? What do you guys do about extreme hyperpigmentation in intimate areas (inner thigh in last pic) And what do you guys do about being outside? I can't just not live my life because I'd like to be ethnically ambiguous. I will go outside because I do event planning which usually involves a lot of beaches and time in the sun. I do like to spend a lot of time alone and indoors though.
Read the lbx threads

·
Registered
3 Posts
My other acount was not working just sign up with new account. Please I need help so bad.
I happen using lighten up for 3years. I have been in and off but this time around I am sick. My skin is full off tiny black spot and it’s irritate. I stop lighten up for 2 month now and this happens. It’s started 1 week after stopping lightening up. Is like the black thing keep speeding on my body I don’t know what to you I am use amalatic but my skin is very soft it like burn They said it’s called strawberry skin I don’t know. Please recommend a cream which will me clear my tiny black spot pls. I add pictures. The black thing is speed all over my body and it irritate and I scared my skin is damaged.I added retina in my lighten up lotion. Please help me I add picture

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
quick question about lactic acid peel 40%

how many shades can you lighten on that in 6-8 weeks?

I'm currently using the 30% and I can already see some difference
but seems like the 40% potency is the sweet spot for a lot of users

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi everyone, Gosh I haven't been on here in years. I cannot believe how long ago I joined. I see some familiar faces still holding it down lol (good job). Anyway, I haven't lightened in years now well not consistently anyway. I had to throw out a lot of my ancient products as they oxidized (I think that's the word). Can someone kindly update me on what HQ creams are currently working the best or popular? Surely Carolight cannot still be on top? lol. Most of the creams I once used are not available anymore according to eBay.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hahaha just looked it up and saw that lactic acid is the main ingredient. So scratch that since i make my own LA.
What about sure white lotion and serum. Whats the new ingredients. I just read the old threads and it seemed really good
Surewhite lotion gives pimples. The serum is amazing.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi everyone, Gosh I haven't been on here in years. I cannot believe how long ago I joined. I see some familiar faces still holding it down lol (good job). Anyway, I haven't lightened in years now well not consistently anyway. I had to throw out a lot of my ancient products as they oxidized (I think that's the word). Can someone kindly update me on what HQ creams are currently working the best or popular? Surely Carolight cannot still be on top? lol. Most of the creams I once used are not available anymore according to eBay.
Hi. There a lot new discovered products and ingredients in the market.

·
Administrator
33,877 Posts
quick question about lactic acid peel 40%

how many shades can you lighten on that in 6-8 weeks?

I'm currently using the 30% and I can already see some difference
but seems like the 40% potency is the sweet spot for a lot of users
How long have you been using 30% LA?? If you have had no problems using 30%, you can easily use 40% on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi, that is good to know.. I am presently in search of a decent HQ for my body and are open to suggestions.

Can someone advise me on how to use turmeric for dark under eyes?
Since your in the UK, I can give a few suggestions. Try and get a combination of 4% HQ and 0.5% retin-A from dermatica (its an online service) for your face. For your body, look into lactic acid chemical peels first before using HQ. Skin&me is a similar service but not sure if they are also offering HQ, its a high chance.

For dark under eyes, get a vitamin C serum. Geek & Gorgeous is the best in EU or try to get timeless vitamin C. Use it all over the face under sunscreen in the AM. The retin-A and HQ will also help. You can even look into the revolution 15% niacinamide serum.

Get a high UVA-PF sunscreen. P20 for kids spf 50+ is currently one of the top here in the UK & EU especially for the price range. Look into it and you'll be surprised.

40101 - 40118 of 40118 Posts