Skin Care Talk banner
40141 - 40151 of 40151 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
20% is too high but results look so good.I wonder if anyone has used it?
I know dermatologists would give upto 12% in rare cases but never heard it over 15%.
On ioffer you will find even 50% Hydroquinone.....LOL
Alder creek farm even has 100% Hydroquinone which is for Aggressive Skin Bleaching. This is a real shocker!
Old thread I know but has anyone ever used Alder Creek? Is this legit or bogus? They offer some really high strength HQ. Is this a scam? Safety? Efficacy?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I am new here I started my journey 2yrs ago with a very popular expensive cream and 3 months ago, I switched to another expensive injection that turned me almost white, I won’t drop the names because I won’t do free promo but I am looking for something to maintain. The injections will cost me $10k Atleast a year which is a lot but it worked like magic, anyone knows anything I can use that’s cheaper? Injections honestly are better and faster , i went 4 shades lighter with creams but injection got me a clean like mixed girl tone no dark areas after 4 weeks , I want to spend like than 2k a year to maintain
you wont drop the name cuz you wont do free promo?? Looooool.. you know what @Myskinislit we know pleeeeeeeenty of good cheap very effective creams, but WE WONT TELL YOU.. afterall, we wont give free advices :)

now pls do us all a favour and turn around and GO!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi guys, pls can one take Multivitamin, VitaminC, VitaminE, Triple omega 3,6,9 supplements all at the same time?
If not please how do i take them? Thanks guys
@gymrat

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi guys, pls can one take Multivitamin, VitaminC, VitaminE, Triple omega 3,6,9 supplements all at the same time?
@gymrat
I know that multivitamin tablets have vit c and e doses, but it’s better check with the gp or pharmacist to prevent overdosing

·
Administrator
33,895 Posts
@gymrat
Hello my friend!! Yes absolutely you can take Vit C and Vit E along with your omega on top of taking your multivitamin. The amount of Vit C and Vit E in your multi is minimal. I take a multi plus take 1,000mgs of Vit C AM and PM and take a triple omega 3,6,9, on top of flaxseed oil. I've taken this for years, it will help you in more ways then I can explain. A good multi is good, but you should always take others and not just depend on your multi alone. Its extremely hard to overdose, what your body doesn't need it will discard through your urine.

I hope you are doing well @chiny I miss you and hope life is treating you well 😘

·
Administrator
33,895 Posts
you wont drop the name cuz you wont do free promo?? Looooool.. you know what @Myskinislit we know pleeeeeeeenty of good cheap very effective creams, but WE WONT TELL YOU.. afterall, we wont give free advices :)

now pls do us all a favour and turn around and GO!!
LOL I taught you well @mccartney (y);)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can try, what's your question?
hey my Q is:

It is possible and / or safe to mix kojic acid powder 4% and lactic acid powder 10% in the same base to apply at night? (intended base - glycerine / distilled water 🤔)
Note: I use 0.025 tret daily, so this will be after 30 mins of applying tret

Similarly, can i mix vitamin c powder and kojic acid powder 10% together to apply in the morning?
😤
I will be using 40% lactic acid peel (made from powder again with distilled water) once a week on weekends too. Thinking of applying on lips to fade dark edges as well. 🤨😤

I'm looking to replace my HQ 4% nightly routine with kojic, since i have significant lightening and PIH reduction (closer to 6 mos) already and will maintain and improve for a paler kojic look vs the HQ high yellow look.

40141 - 40151 of 40151 Posts