Skin Care Talk banner
40181 - 40200 of 40210 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Hey there @Anais what are you wanting this moisturizer to do for you? Are you looking for an everyday moisturizer or one to help with a specific issue? Tell me a little more..... ;)
Thanks for responding. I want an every day use moisturizer. I got one from eucerine but I also want something for sagging skin, I heard peptides are great for that.

·
Administrator
33,932 Posts
Hello everyone. Who has used this lotion before? Did it work as good as Amlactin or your GA lotion?
Alpha Body lotion is 12% Glycolic Acid, Amlactin is 12% Lactic Acid. The acids are not the same. GA is more harsh then LA. So this lotion isn't going to work the same as Amlactin, it will be more harsh.

·
Administrator
33,932 Posts
Thanks for responding. I want an every day use moisturizer. I got one from eucerine but I also want something for sagging skin, I heard peptides are great for that.
Not a lotion in the world to help with sagging skin. You can delay the signs of aging with using a good Vit C serum and sunscreen daily is a must! Sagging skin, happens as you age, that's unavoidable. Peptide lotions will help with hydration for your skin.

Reactions: Anais

·
Banned
4 Posts
Not a lotion in the world to help with sagging skin. You can delay the signs of aging with using a good Vit C serum and sunscreen daily is a must! Sagging skin, happens as you age, that's unavoidable. Peptide lotions will help with hydration for your skin.
Thank you. Then I’ll go with my other alternative which is the pdo thread lift and some fillers.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Please I need help. I have been lightening off and on. I gave birth and neglected my skin, now everything is ruined :(. I intend lightening 2-3 shades by Dec.
So far, I have been exfoliating for three weeks. I use sunscreen too. I'm using skin doctor scrub. I use retina a 0.05 twice every week. I use Nano white soap thrice a week and huwaii soap the remaining days of the week. I intend introducing lightners in the second week of Nov.
For lighting, I have gotten 2 so white gels (the small tubes) and 1 bigger so white tube, Nadiola 1 tube, 2 maxi white serum bottles, 2 carotein gels
My questions are:
Please what cream can I use as a base for mixing?
Can I use whipped Shea butter as a moisturizer?
Please what can I use for knuckles and joints so they don't get dark?
Read the main threads it's all in there trust.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Please I need help. I have been lightening off and on. I gave birth and neglected my skin, now everything is ruined :(. I intend lightening 2-3 shades by Dec.
So far, I have been exfoliating for three weeks. I use sunscreen too. I'm using skin doctor scrub. I use retina a 0.05 twice every week. I use Nano white soap thrice a week and huwaii soap the remaining days of the week. I intend introducing lightners in the second week of Nov.
For lighting, I have gotten 2 so white gels (the small tubes) and 1 bigger so white tube, Nadiola 1 tube, 2 maxi white serum bottles, 2 carotein gels
My questions are:
Please what cream can I use as a base for mixing?
Can I use whipped Shea butter as a moisturizer?
Please what can I use for knuckles and joints so they don't get dark?
Make a mixture of the two small so white gels mix it with nadinola and the maxi white serum for face

For body try a hq cream such as carolight, or labidjanaise.. better use labi its stronger then caro..

For hands get two further small so white tubes and and mix with maxiwhite serum too for hands and feet..

Happy lightening

·
Administrator
33,932 Posts
Hey Gymie,
Do you happen to know the exact % of LA & SA in the Cerave SA cream & lotion? They seem to be hiding it.
Hey there @TvJunkie long time no see 😘 I don't know what % is in their SA line. I would email Cerave and ask them. They are usually great at responding. When you find out, come back and tell me ;) I'm going to say, not a whole lot because they are both quite a ways down on the ingredient listing. The further down on the ingredient list, the less amount of that ingredient. Those first 5-7 in the listing are what matter for me when looking at ingredients.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hey there @TvJunkie long time no see 😘 I don't know what % is in their SA line. I would email Cerave and ask them. They are usually great at responding. When you find out, come back and tell me ;) I'm going to say, not a whole lot because they are both quite a ways down on the ingredient listing. The further down on the ingredient list, the less amount of that ingredient. Those first 5-7 in the listing are what matter for me when looking at ingredients.
Hey Gymie :giggle:, they're tight lipped about it but I found it has 3% SA on their CA website. Thanks hun.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I was wondering when you said you were using a mixologist product if it wasn't what was causing your skin issues. Shame @chiny girl you have no idea what they are putting in their crap.......stop purchasing from them, you know better!! Are you still using your LA Ordinary and your Rosehip??

Do you have access to CeraVe products? If so, try their renewing night cream. Raisin Face used to be my absolute favorite face cream.....it was the BEST. But the maker of that passed several years ago :( you probably remember hearing me talk about Raisin Face.

Please stop the mixologist cream 😘
Hi gymmie, hope you are doing great.
So yes i still use the Ordinary LA &HA serum and sometimes the roseHip oil.
I’ll get that cerave faceCream ASAP.
Gymmie can i still use another lightening faceCream substituting with the cerave faceCream??
I already stopped the mixologist face cream. @gymrat
Lastly gymmie, i don’t know if we’ve talked abt this privately before... Does Iron supplement help with hair breakage?
Noticed my hair doesn’t grow and it breaks a lot too PLUS i have dark underEye circles and on my eyelid too.
Pls what do i do.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Can someone pls recommend an effective lightening face cream i can use
The one i just stopped using gave me green veins around my face AND uneven facial lightening etc.
—My nigerian people pls where do you guys buy ORIGINAL Lactic acid?

40181 - 40200 of 40210 Posts