Skin Care Talk banner
40201 - 40210 of 40210 Posts

·
Administrator
33,932 Posts
Hi gymmie, hope you are doing great.
So yes i still use the Ordinary LA &HA serum and sometimes the roseHip oil.
I’ll get that cerave faceCream ASAP.
Gymmie can i still use another lightening faceCream substituting with the cerave faceCream??
I already stopped the mixologist face cream. @gymrat
Lastly gymmie, i don’t know if we’ve talked abt this privately before... Does Iron supplement help with hair breakage?
Noticed my hair doesn’t grow and it breaks a lot too PLUS i have dark underEye circles and on my eyelid too.
Pls what do i do.
@chiny use Biotin for your hair.......this is the brand I use, it's a liquid, you will see great improvement!! Check around or a better price. I get mine from Amazon, but this is the brand. https://fitnesskeep.com/products/ex...tm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping

You can also take Silica complex along with the Biotin. I take the NOW brand. Here is what it looks like.

If you use these 2 supplements you will see a big difference.

For your eyes, take Vitamin K or use a cream with Vitamin K. Hope this helps, sending lots of love your way! Say hello to my girls there 😘

·
Registered
749 Posts
@chiny use Biotin for your hair.......this is the brand I use, it's a liquid, you will see great improvement!! Check around or a better price. I get mine from Amazon, but this is the brand. https://fitnesskeep.com/products/extra-strength-10000mcg-biotin-liquid-drops-60-servings-vegan-friendly-supports-healthy-hair-growth-strong-nails-and-glowing-skin-3x-more-absorption-than-capsules-or-pills?currency=USD&variant=37490384044210&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping

You can also take Silica complex along with the Biotin. I take the NOW brand. Here is what it looks like.

If you use these 2 supplements you will see a big difference.

For your eyes, take Vitamin K or use a cream with Vitamin K. Hope this helps, sending lots of love your way! Say hello to my girls there 😘
Thank you gymmie @gymrat

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hi gymmie, is doing lactic peels more effective than using a lactic acid lotion??
I was thinking 12% LA lotion maybe???
My body is lightening unevenly (some parts darker, other parts lighter).
So i thought to incorporate some LA into my lightening skincare journey maybe that would fix the situation.
What do you think @gymrat
Pls i don’t mind other suggestions from other people too. Thanks

·
Administrator
33,932 Posts
Hi gymmie, is doing lactic peels more effective than using a lactic acid lotion??
I was thinking 12% LA lotion maybe???
My body is lightening unevenly (some parts darker, other parts lighter).
So i thought to incorporate some LA into my lightening skincare journey maybe that would fix the situation.
What do you think @gymrat
Pls i don’t mind other suggestions from other people too. Thanks
Use them both @chiny. What % of LA peel are you currently using?? I'd use 40% if you have it.
You are fine to apply your LA peel once a week.
Then follow up using your LA lotion every day after your peel.
Be consistent with the LA peel for at least 8 weeks in a row!! Apply it on every Sunday or whatever day works best for you, but be consistent. Come back and let me know how its working for you. You can use GA the same way!!

40201 - 40210 of 40210 Posts