Skin Care Talk banner
40341 - 40358 of 40358 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
.1% should be clear if its the gel form. What is the brand on it? And was the tube sealed? Can you snap a picture of the box? The one in question.

Why you gotta shop at sketchy stores with bad reviews @tartryer ;) your lucky you got your goods.
😓 It was the first place I found cheap Retin-A that accepted credit cards, the other stores wanted my bank routing numbers.:censored:
Last month, I spent like 24 to 30 something dollars on the .025% and knew I wasn't gong to do that again. I didn't read the reviews from the.1% store until after I ordered and never received any order confirmation information. I had to call them like 3 days later and be like "heeey, ya'll did get my order... right?". The lady that answered only asked for my name as verification before telling me it was being sent, but I guess that's how it works when you don't give people a receipt. All in all, I got my 10 tubes of Retin-A 20MG for $115.

Rectangle Font Wood Pattern Office supplies
( i forgot to flip it on front side...)

· Administrator
34,227 Posts
😓 It was the first place I found cheap Retin-A that accepted credit cards, the other stores wanted my bank routing numbers.:censored:
Last month, I spent like 24 to 30 something dollars on the .025% and knew I wasn't gong to do that again. I didn't read the reviews from the.1% store until after I ordered and never received any order confirmation information. I had to call them like 3 days later and be like "heeey, ya'll did get my order... right?". The lady that answered only asked for my name as verification before telling me it was being sent, but I guess that's how it works when you don't give people a receipt. All in all, I got my 10 tubes of Retin-A 20MG for $115.

View attachment 67942 ( i forgot to flip it on front side...)
Its legit. But listen..........don't worry about ADC, they are fully legit, I order from them all the time have for YEARS! I know they ask for your bank info and routing # etc, I've never once encountered a problem. My products arrive 10 days later. You can't go wrong with them.

· Registered
37 Posts
Its legit. But listen..........don't worry about ADC, they are fully legit, I order from them all the time have for YEARS! I know they ask for your bank info and routing # etc, I've never once encountered a problem. My products arrive 10 days later. You can't go wrong with them.
I'll try ADC next time. I used reliablexpharmacy yesterday and gave them my bank info. The shady one I used was happyfamilystore. They took like 3 weeks to deliver and I just KNEW I had been scammed. 👎... but I wasn't.lol Thanks.

· Registered
37 Posts
Can anyone tell me why my buttocks and the back of my thighs feel so slimy and sticky? They don't peel in the normal crusty sense. Its like a wet peel that rubs off on anything that touches the skin (toilet seats, underwear, pants, towels etc.). Last month I used some yellow peeling oil and 50% lactic acid on those areas and have been using Retin-A .1% + Caro White on my entire body (no face; no neck)4 times a week since the past 2 weeks. I've also been doing 5 hour~ full bodysuit occlusions, while I sleep, using Retin-A + Caro White. I've done a few KIT scrubs in the past month and used coco butter, neosporin, and hydrocortisone to combat pih; which seems to be working great except for the exfoliating products inadvertently coming in contact with my testicles ( still very painful and itchy 🥵). I am just tired of having this wet peel rub off on everything it touches.

After a KIT scrub last week, my buttocks are not wet peeling as much as before and the skin is significantly lighter. However, the back of my thighs are still very dark and sticky-slimy. The slimy gunk is obviously dead skin and is the same type gunk that I had to wipe off my neck back in September before it got lighter. Is there a way to avoid this gunk and just get a dry flaky peel? I would feel so much better it wasn't wet and rubbed so easily just by sitting on something. I know its not going to be this way forever but I am hating this slimy feeling all over my body. Is it because the skin is so thick and dark? Is that why it doesn't flake like my face did? Am I over moisturing with the neosporin + hydrocortisone? I feel like that could be the real cause for sliminess but, without it, I would likely get some very painful PIH.

· Administrator
34,227 Posts
Can anyone tell me why my buttocks and the back of my thighs feel so slimy and sticky? They don't peel in the normal crusty sense. Its like a wet peel that rubs off on anything that touches the skin (toilet seats, underwear, pants, towels etc.). Last month I used some yellow peeling oil and 50% lactic acid on those areas and have been using Retin-A .1% + Caro White on my entire body (no face; no neck)4 times a week since the past 2 weeks. I've also been doing 5 hour~ full bodysuit occlusions, while I sleep, using Retin-A + Caro White. I've done a few KIT scrubs in the past month and used coco butter, neosporin, and hydrocortisone to combat pih; which seems to be working great except for the exfoliating products inadvertently coming in contact with my testicles ( still very painful and itchy 🥵). I am just tired of having this wet peel rub off on everything it touches.

After a KIT scrub last week, my buttocks are not wet peeling as much as before and the skin is significantly lighter. However, the back of my thighs are still very dark and sticky-slimy. The slimy gunk is obviously dead skin and is the same type gunk that I had to wipe off my neck back in September before it got lighter. Is there a way to avoid this gunk and just get a dry flaky peel? I would feel so much better it wasn't wet and rubbed so easily just by sitting on something. I know its not going to be this way forever but I am hating this slimy feeling all over my body. Is it because the skin is so thick and dark? Is that why it doesn't flake like my face did? Am I over moisturing with the neosporin + hydrocortisone? I feel like that could be the real cause for sliminess but, without it, I would likely get some very painful PIH.
Slimy sticky wet peeling is something I personally have never experienced. But I have also never use GPO or YPO. I've done every other peel but not those. Try not using as much neosporin and see if that helps. Its possible that's the culprit, but you really won't know unless you stop using it or use less.

· Registered
37 Posts
Slimy sticky wet peeling is something I personally have never experienced. But I have also never use GPO or YPO. I've done every other peel but not those. Try not using as much neosporin and see if that helps. Its possible that's the culprit, but you really won't know unless you stop using it or use less.
I don't want to pause but I think thats the safest thing to do. Perhaps my skin is overly hydrated and these full body occlusions, speeding up the absorption of my lighteners and moisturizers, is the blame.. For the next 2 days, I'm not occluding my body and the only product I'll apply is kojic soap during showers. I hope this dries me out enough.

· Registered
54 Posts
Hi, you said you mixed 6 tablespoons of YPO into your 500ml Liquid black soap.
Is any Liquid black soap fine?
Also How exactly do you use the soap mix?
Did you get a good well exfoliated skin(body) using the soap mix? Thanks @BiegeCaramel
Hey Chiny, it was okay with exfoliating but i actually got better results mixing the YPO with kojie san body wash. I think because the black soap was SOOO THICK (and the one I bought from etsy was filled with shea butter). If you can find a black soap that has similar texture to normal body wash then its fine, just nothing very thick

· Registered
54 Posts
Laugh of the day..
I was watching this youtube video and this lady was mixing creams and she said that the creams she mixes is 'organic'.
My eyes felt fear immediately I saw the ingredients,
3 bottles of STEROID serums. Is this what 'organic' means now? lol

· Registered
803 Posts
Hey Chiny, it was okay with exfoliating but i actually got better results mixing the YPO with kojie san body wash. I think because the black soap was SOOO THICK (and the one I bought from etsy was filled with shea butter). If you can find a black soap that has similar texture to normal body wash then its fine, just nothing very thick
Thanks babe @BiegeCaramel

· Administrator
34,227 Posts
Laugh of the day..
I was watching this youtube video and this lady was mixing creams and she said that the creams she mixes is 'organic'.
My eyes felt fear immediately I saw the ingredients,
3 bottles of STEROID serums. Is this what 'organic' means now? lol
That is pretty funny. Suprised someone hasn't pointed that out to her lol @BiegeCaramel do it @BiegeCaramel do it ;)I'm not a believer in organic stuff, to me, its an excuse to charge you more.....LOTS more nowadays!

40341 - 40358 of 40358 Posts