Skin Care Talk banner
40361 - 40377 of 40377 Posts

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
Thank you, what burn-out sunblock do you recommand for an oily face ?
Your welcome @Bkoboy I would use the oil free Burnout link below is what it looks like. Its the blue/white label.

· Registered
77 Posts
hey guys has anyone tried this line from Mitchell Brands
it's called organic extract of Papaya

or even this one
Organic Extract of Tamarind

I love mitchell brand natural products so far I tried the carrotis and precious line and loved it both gave me a beautiful yellow undertone and lighten me quiet well specially precious
I really don't like trying new products without hearing some reviews from other users
I think these lines might be newish which is why there isn't much info on it
so as anyone tried it and had good results?

· Registered
50 Posts
I bought ISIS.GOLD 30% hydroquinone to help even out my overall tone and lighten up some PIH I got about 2 months ago. I've been using it for 3 to 4 weeks and have been noticing my body darkening even though my complexion looked more even. I've read that HQ can darken the skin before it starts to lighten, but it seems like this has caused my skin to turn blueish in darn near a whole month. I thought it was something else that caused the blue tint and continued using the ISIS.GOLD. I still used my kojie soap, applied RA 1%, and used coconut oil as my main moisturizer. I also did a 50% lactic acid peel during this time. But because I applied ISIS.GOLD as my main lightener, it kept my skin looking dull.
I don't know how long it takes for the dark to light phase of HQ to kick in but this month felt like such a waste. The PIH clearing up but I think that had everything to do with the 50% lactic acid peel and regular use of RA1% on those spots.

Oh well, its back to using 4%HQ or Peau Jaune.

· Registered
75 Posts
hey guys has anyone tried this line from Mitchell Brands
it's called organic extract of Papaya

or even this one
Organic Extract of Tamarind

I love mitchell brand natural products so far I tried the carrotis and precious line and loved it both gave me a beautiful yellow undertone and lighten me quiet well specially precious
I really don't like trying new products without hearing some reviews from other users
I think these lines might be newish which is why there isn't much info on it
so as anyone tried it and had good results?
I think they are new because everytime I open Facebook I see Mitchell brand commercial. Google tracks all my searches and sends them to Facebook

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
@gymrat it's been a long time since I logged in I see that the forum is not as lively as before, I'm going to order burnout, currently I use two sunscreens, you can tell me how you find the ingredients, you are an expert in sunscreen lol.
@Bkoboy I am so sorry I am just now seeing this. I am not sure why it didn't show up in my notifications.....so sorry!! How are you? To find the ingredients, look on the back of the tube/container. Ingredients will be listed under "ingredients". Your in France right? You have the cream of the crops over there 🥰

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
I think they are new because everytime I open Facebook I see Mitchell brand commercial. Google tracks all my searches and sends them to Facebook
@Username2022 scary right? Algorithms taking over ;) I have a love hate with it. I like it because certain things show up right at my finger tips, so I don't have to search or do the work, but then at other times it annoys the heck out of me.

And yes the "organic" line is fairly new for Mitchell.

· Registered
75 Posts
@Username2022 scary right? Algorithms taking over ;) I have a love hate with it. I like it because certain things show up right at my finger tips, so I don't have to search or do the work, but then at other times it annoys the heck out of me.

Good luck and I hope it works- sometimes organic just means hidden steroids. So, do some research before you invest in it

· Administrator
34,240 Posts
Good luck and I hope it works- sometimes organic just means hidden steroids. So, do some research before you invest in it
@Username2022 I'm not using Mitchells Organic line, I was just replying to @brownies19 that it is new for Mitchell. Won't catch me using anything steroid related

· Registered
77 Posts
@Username2022 I'm not using Mitchells Organic line, I was just replying to @brownies19 that it is new for Mitchell. Won't catch me using anything steroid related
I'm familiar with the mitchell brand and love it , just not these new ones in particular
siince I didn't get any reviews I decided to try to omic line
and so far its amazing I can't believe it isn't more popular it even feels stronger than the precious like also from mitchell

thanks for the reply tho

40361 - 40377 of 40377 Posts